Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Raider Next Generation

Old 01-09-21, 18:52   #431
TombRaiderTim

I'm currently in the midst of creating a TR1 themed level and I once again am in need of a little help. I'd like to know how to:

1.) Remove the display name of ammo located underneath the Weapon name.

2.) Disable the Choose Ammo screen, so when you select a weapon, it just goes straight back in game.

3.) Set a custom amount for ammo pickup.
TombRaiderTim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-21, 21:01   #432
ilariacroft

Default Rotating object

Hello, I am using the Classic Inventory Plugin and I have a problem with a puzzle item that Lara takes from the wall using the crowbar (so with OCB 2). In the inventory the item rotates making turns away from the center. I know that this is because the item is attached to the wall and it is not centered. But how can I make the puzzle item rotate normally like the other objects in the inventory? I tried to use CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, but I only managed to shift the height and the distance of the item...
ilariacroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-21, 01:20   #433
turneraider

^
I'm also having an issue with CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY.. I'm wanting to change the rotation of my medi pack by 90 so it's standing in the inventory, so I put this in my script:

Code:
Customize=      CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_BIGMEDI, CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE,
The problem is what comes after that, I tried putting $0090 in both the Pos and Orient spots and it didn't seem to affect anything, I'm no good at scripting so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.. Any help?
turneraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-21, 01:54   #434
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by turneraider View Post
^
I'm also having an issue with CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY.. I'm wanting to change the rotation of my medi pack by 90 so it's standing in the inventory, so I put this in my script:

Code:
Customize=      CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_BIGMEDI, CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE,
The problem is what comes after that, I tried putting $0090 in both the Pos and Orient spots and it didn't seem to affect anything, I'm no good at scripting so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.. Any help?
Oh if you have the cinv debug enabled you can check this! With your inventory opened in game, you can press ROLL to activate a set of commands to change the position of the item. It wont permanently change it, but will give you the coordinates you need to enter in the script.

I hope this makes sense
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-21, 04:12   #435
turneraider

^
Yes! That helped a lot I didn't know about the debug mode, I got it working now thanks!
turneraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-21, 11:28   #436
justin

You're welcome! It took me sooooo long to figure out a lot about this awesome plugin, and i still don't know half of it
Old 10-10-21, 23:32   #437
Stryke

^This advice Justin literally just answered a hard question for me and saved me so much time today! haha. I do have one question

In my script I'm using

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_DISPLAY_PICKUP, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

Some reason it says these are duplicates but I'm using CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE & CINV_DISPLAY_PICKUP. One line for the inventory item, and the other for the pickup image. Is there a way around this to avoid duplicates with this script?

One last thing, I found in previous post for disable choose ammo. Some reason it didn't work for me. I triggered the TG as well. Not sure what's going on.

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_ACTION, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_ACTION_CHOOSE_AMMO, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, 1, IGNORE
TriggerGroup= 1, $018000, 0, $64 ; always false

Last edited by Stryke; 10-10-21 at 23:49.
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-21, 23:54   #438
justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryke View Post
^This advice Justin literally just answered a hard question for me and saved me so much time today! haha. I do have one question

In my script I'm using

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_DISPLAY_PICKUP, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Yes this part of the script always bugs me

So you need to combine the two lines like this:

Customize= CUST_CINV_ITEM_DISPLAY, CINV_ITEM_CROSSBOW, CINV_DISPLAY_PICKUP, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_DISPLAY_IDLE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, CINV_FALSE, X, Y, Z, CINV_FALSE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE
Old 10-10-21, 23:56   #439
Stryke

Oh my thank you very much. Things looks so much better!
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-21, 00:18   #440
justin

Default Disable F5?

Hullo again everyone!

Is there a way to disable the quicksave shortcut with the classic ring?

This isn't to actually disable saving, I actually want F5 to open and select the memcard instead of going directly to the save panel.

Now the reason for this is because I really like the custom savegame panel with the preview image of the save. The screenshot doesn't save correctly when using F5 while using the classic ring (it works fine if you manually select the memcard).