Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 27-06-22, 07:50   #1
ddw04

Question anyway to put out the fire when lara gets engulfed in it?

other then going in the water is there an exploit, glitch, patch, hex edit, or save game edit way to do this? i saved at a horrible time in TR3, but i managed to get out of it, however lara is on fire which is the remaining issue i have to fix, but dont know how.
ddw04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-22, 08:11   #2
TombHackR
Golden

If you’re playing the PC version and you’re truly stuck with no other save game slots, then I think you can use a save game editor to put out the fire.

What level are you on ? TR3 has loads of medi packs (if you have been picking them all up) so if you’re near enough water I think you will be fine .
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-22, 15:47   #3
ToMbRaIdErxFtW

Yes, there is. You can use a save editor called TOMB RAIDER SAVEGAME EDITOR (TRSEDIT) which you can find here.
Just locate your Tomb Raider III directory and then find the problematic save. Now just untick the box that says "Burning Lara" and save the changes. That should do it .
ToMbRaIdErxFtW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-22, 22:10   #4
ddw04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
If you’re playing the PC version and you’re truly stuck with no other save game slots, then I think you can use a save game editor to put out the fire.

What level are you on ? TR3 has loads of medi packs (if you have been picking them all up) so if you’re near enough water I think you will be fine .
yes PC im on the area 51 level
Old 27-06-22, 22:12   #5
ddw04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMbRaIdErxFtW View Post
Yes, there is. You can use a save editor called TOMB RAIDER SAVEGAME EDITOR (TRSEDIT) which you can find here.
Just locate your Tomb Raider III directory and then find the problematic save. Now just untick the box that says "Burning Lara" and save the changes. That should do it .
i already have that, funny thing it i thought that unchecking the lara on fire box would work as i swear at one point i saw the box checked when i reloaded the file into the editor, but the next time i tried the box was unchecked even though she is clearly on fire.

btw whats the difference between "saving as" and "save savegame"??

EDIT: oh wait i got it!!! hell yes!! i gave the whole unchecking lara on fire another shot and it worked!

Last edited by ddw04; 27-06-22 at 23:04.
Old 29-06-22, 18:53   #6
GameGlitcher77

Question Question???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddw04 View Post
i already have that, funny thing it i thought that unchecking the lara on fire box would work as i swear at one point i saw the box checked when i reloaded the file into the editor, but the next time i tried the box was unchecked even though she is clearly on fire.

btw whats the difference between "saving as" and "save savegame"??

EDIT: oh wait i got it!!! hell yes!! i gave the whole unchecking lara on fire another shot and it worked!
You got "deep fried" by the missle didn't you????
GameGlitcher77 is offline   Reply With Quote