www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > DXTRE3D Level Editor

Old 15-09-20, 00:34   #21
croftyboy
Historian

Oh I see, I changed my level slot to St. Francis and keys have their names now. Thank you.

I hope one day TR1 will be decompiled fully so people like you can create more flexible tools for us <3 Thanks again.
croftyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-20, 01:05   #22
DaroRaider
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by croftyboy View Post

I hope one day TR1 will be decompiled fully so people like you can create more flexible tools for us <3 Thanks again.
Thanks dude, we all appreciate the colaboration among designers/programmers/players to make the classic games experience even more enjoyable.
Hope you can finish you project one day.
Old 15-09-20, 20:28   #23
TokyoSU
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokono View Post
Hopefully this development will spark interest in the analysis of other classic executables such as TOMB3.EXE and maybe one day we'll be able to patch it to allow different weather conditions in different levels (snow in London, rain in Antartica, etc.).
well you can if you look at TR2Main (not weather) and Tomb3Main (not finished, at last 40%) now, and later TR5Main
Maybe using Idapro to decompile tomb.exe (msdos) can help for the address ? ive not tested to open it with it (since ive not the pc game, only the psx :x )

Last edited by TokyoSU; 15-09-20 at 20:35.
TokyoSU is offline   Reply With Quote