Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 18-03-18, 19:18   #1
Assasinge

Default Can someone help me with extracting TRL models?

I came across a thread a few years old about extracting models from several Tomb Raider games, and I used Wayback machine to download the Bigfile extractor or something.

I'm trying to extract some of Lara's skins from Legend using the tutorial but for some reason the command prompt executable opens and closes instantly on me.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just me? Total noob to this so any help would be appreciated.

Also I'm new to the forums (though I have been lurking) so there's that.

Thanks!
Assasinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 09:56   #2
BloodFighter

Something else you could do is using software such as 3DRipper to rip the 3D models from the game.
BloodFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-18, 01:52   #3
CodeReaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasinge View Post
I came across a thread a few years old about extracting models from several Tomb Raider games, and I used Wayback machine to download the Bigfile extractor or something.

I'm trying to extract some of Lara's skins from Legend using the tutorial but for some reason the command prompt executable opens and closes instantly on me.

Am I doing something wrong or is it just me? Total noob to this so any help would be appreciated.

Also I'm new to the forums (though I have been lurking) so there's that.

Thanks!
There's a bigfile extractor called Soul Spiral in the software section of www.thelostworlds.net and a mirror of it at https://github.com/TheSerioliOfNosgo...piral-Official. It doesn't convert the files though, only separates them out from the bigfile.
CodeReaver is offline   Reply With Quote