Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Last Revelation

Old 21-11-22, 08:15   #251
Wronschien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
It is possible, but not likely to happen. Troye/Woops has stated many times this is only an exe modification, and those will likely require editing the level files directly to import animations for what you asked.
Alright, thanks for explanation. It's a pity because the crawl-out move is quite useful, I wish they had implemented it as soon as TR3.
Wronschien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-22, 12:02   #252
Teeth

Dunno if this is related to tomb4 or just my computer being wank, but...

I've just played up to Cleopatra's Palaces and the track "061_In_The_Pyramid_Part_i.wav" won't play. All audio just cuts off when the track is triggered. I've tried replacing the audio file with a disc rip but it still won't work. Anyone know how to fix this?
Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-22, 01:39   #253
Mokono

About the bars customisation, i've noticed that, when using PS and TRC style bars, the enemy bar and the health bar merge together, which is also the case with the sprint and air bars. Also, when using PS bars layout, all the bars merge or overlap a little.

Also, is it possible to implement a feature in the future to display all the bars (health, air and stamina) all the time?
Mokono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-22, 03:51   #254
Woops

What’s your resolution?
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-22, 21:34   #255
chakram

Been replaying Lost Artefact through the tomb3 project, and it got me wondering if it'd be possible to incorporate and launch the Times Exclusive in a similar way? I assume the cutscene would make this too tricky, but a guy can dream 🤞
chakram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-22, 04:17   #256
Mokono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
What’s your resolution?
Hi, Woops!

I have been playing on windowed mode at 480p.
Mokono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-22, 01:34   #257
RenLee

I've also been experiencing the issue in The Lost Library that Nuke experienced in post #239. Switches that you have to shoot with the crossbow won't activate no matter what I do.

I'm also having another bug, where the grenade launcher says it's combined with something (I haven't combined it with the laser scope) and pressing Separate causes the game to crash to desktop. I'm not sure when this bug started. I didn't notice it until The Lost Library, but I have save from the previous two levels with that same bug occurring

I am using the GOG version with the latest release of tomb4, no other modifications. I did download and continue with a save from Stella's site at one point, in case that's pertinent.

Thank you for your amazing work. Excited to see what the future holds.
RenLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-22, 13:08   #258
chakram

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenLee View Post
I've also been experiencing the issue in The Lost Library that Nuke experienced in post #239. Switches that you have to shoot with the crossbow won't activate no matter what I do.

I'm also having another bug, where the grenade launcher says it's combined with something (I haven't combined it with the laser scope) and pressing Separate causes the game to crash to desktop. I'm not sure when this bug started. I didn't notice it until The Lost Library, but I have save from the previous two levels with that same bug occurring

I am using the GOG version with the latest release of tomb4, no other modifications. I did download and continue with a save from Stella's site at one point, in case that's pertinent.

Thank you for your amazing work. Excited to see what the future holds.
I also had these bugs. The revolver/crossbow wouldn't work on any shootable switch at all with the only exception being the Lion heads in Mastabas. I ended up using the equip pistols while aiming down the laser sight glitch to progress.

I also spotted the "Seperate" on the Grenade Launcher too, obviously I tried it to see what would happen and obviously it crashed the game 😂

This was all on an original save started after installing tomb4, so I doubt the file from Stella's site is a cause.
chakram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-23, 16:10   #259
FreakRaider

Abbbbsolutely adore this project, it makes the entire game experience so much more immersive! I am a real sucker for footprints and reverb hihi
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-23, 11:13   #260
TRJTA

Just got around to testing this for the first time. This is an amazing collection of QoL fixes!

I was wondering if HD fonts could be supported eventually? I know it wasn't possible before, but maybe in the future?
TRJTA is online now   Reply With Quote