Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Old 27-11-21, 23:04   #11
perryloo

Now if you could just do those levels with Lara without shoes, that would be far more impressive

perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-21, 13:06   #12
Greenapple968

Antarctica:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2A1FmTKgvY

I managed to complete this level without using the boat. I collected all secrets, I didn't use any healthpacks, and I only used the pistols. In the next video I will be doing RX-Tech Mines, TR3. In the previous video I did Lud's Gate, TR3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryloo View Post
Now if you could just do those levels with Lara without shoes, that would be far more impressive

https://i.imgur.com/H5qAeTi.jpg
I'd imagine that the only way you could remove Lara's shoes is with a mod, and I'm no good at modding.

Nice image, by the way.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-21, 19:07   #13
Greenapple968

RX-Tech Mines:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE3DTrKv-b4

Unfortunately, it's not possible to complete this level without using the minecarts at all. Although, I did manage to reduce the use of the minecarts to the lowest amount possible; I only used two of the three minecarts and only went to the midway point with both of them. I collected all secrets, I didn't use any healthpacks, and I only used the pistols. Something strange occurred where the yellow submersible was already in its lower position despite the fact that I hadn't inserted the Winch Starter or Lead Acid Battery. I swam down to see if the door leading towards the end of the level was open, but it wasn't; I had to insert the Winch Starter and Lead Acid Battery in order to proceed. In the next video I will be doing Nevada Desert, TR3. In the previous video I did Antarctica, TR3.
Old 04-12-21, 18:16   #14
Greenapple968

Nevada Desert:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YirpeLx5o

I complete this level without using the quadbike. You do see Lara on the quadbike during the cutscene which comes after completing the level, but I don't count that since it doesn't happen in-game and it occurs after the level has already been completed. I collected all secrets, didn't use any healthpacks, and only used the pistols. In the previous video I did RX-Tech Mines, TR3.

I have now completed a Minimum Vehicle Challenge for all nine of the levels in TR2 and TR3 which contain a vehicle: Tibetan Foothills, Venice, Bartoli's Hideout, Madubu Gorge, The River Ganges, Lud's Gate, Antarctica, RX-Tech Mines and Nevada Desert. However, that doesn't bring us to the end as I will now be starting a Glitchless Minimum Vehicle Challenge, where I have to complete the same levels with the same restrictions, except I will also have the additional restriction of No Glitches. I will begin by doing a Glitchless Minimum Vehicle Challenge for Tibetan Foothills, TR2.
Old 04-12-21, 22:19   #15
SrDanielPonces

Well, does it count if you're using the savegame exploit to reset the cold bar?
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote