Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 06-08-20, 15:21   #34011
fondantcookie

I randomly started playing RE:Revelations (1) again on the PS4 after enjoying it on the PS3.

There seems to be a small amount of people still plaing the online Raid mode, so if anyone wants to help out or come for a play feel free to add me on PSN; Petmar2116.

I'm hoping to go for the Platinum, though i'm not sure if that's even feasible these days... S ranking all Raid stages might be challenging...
fondantcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 16:05   #34012
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Lulu View Post
I know Resident Evil 3 Resistance was getting a patch. But Why does Resident Evil 3 Remake have an 800MB patch?
That's probably the unlock all in game rewards for the single player I read about on Facebook a few days ago if that's it it's pretty pointless DLC IMO as most players will have unlocked the rewards already, if that's not it then I don't know what it is, now that I think of it I don't know if the DLC is going to be patched into the single player or if it'll be available on PSN like it was with the RE2 Remake rewards unlock, it'll probably be PSN but who knows it could be either way.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 18:11   #34013
OrangeJuice

okay so i got to play around with the remixed hospital/warehouse map and ive got to say they improved the hell out of it im happy

im curious to try the uptown map out as well

not happy about the added equipment chests though lmao i want to be done with them
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 20:00   #34014
sackboy123

The new Equipment is defo worth it, there's one that's now part of my build with Greatly decreases coughing when infected. I love it
sackboy123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 04:14   #34015
robm_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
The new Equipment is defo worth it, there's one that's now part of my build with Greatly decreases coughing when infected. I love it
I truly don't see the point of that. Just invest in reducing infection rate. And blue herbs, of course. So many are a waste of space. Oh, yeah, I reeeeally was saving to be able to buy a yellow spray. Or be able to do shoot mines without activating them. Here's an idea: don't be in the blast radius of it when you shoot it.

Though it's always great when players run into mines in clearly shooting to make the path safe.

Last edited by robm_2007; 07-08-20 at 04:17.
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 10:14   #34016
noonbob

The new equipment is pretty useless to me. I used that coughing one (the best one) and it didn't do anything.
Valerie was still coughing frequently like a heavy smoker when she was infected. So i discarded that ****.

I love Val and Becca's new hair on the wrestling outfits
Jan's apocalypse outfit is really cool too!
The way Sam and Tyrone were made SUPER beefy for their wrestling outfits

noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-20, 13:57   #34017
sackboy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
I truly don't see the point of that. Just invest in reducing infection rate. And blue herbs, of course. So many are a waste of space. Oh, yeah, I reeeeally was saving to be able to buy a yellow spray. Or be able to do shoot mines without activating them. Here's an idea: don't be in the blast radius of it when you shoot it.

Though it's always great when players run into mines in clearly shooting to make the path safe.
That's hard to acheive when you're a Tyrone main, he has a hidden negative which results in him getting infected faster than others. And I have a specific build which makes infection my one weakness. So being able to move around in infection Tier 3 and not cough at all is just lush
Old 08-08-20, 23:42   #34018
OrangeJuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
idk it seems like a lot of crunch work to me

also

i wish the game would stop giving me penalties for "quitting" when it crashes on its own
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-20, 23:57   #34019
sackboy123

On their own they're not worth it, you have to mix and match with other equipment to create a decent build
Old 10-08-20, 02:52   #34020
Johnnay

RE8 is struggling to hit 1080p at 60fps on PS5 but not on XSX/PC

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/74380...n-5/index.html
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote