www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 20-02-21, 17:54   #3431
SKing
Archaeologist

Spiritfarer

Such an emotional game, loved every part of it. It made me cry a lot lol
SKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-21, 21:00   #3432
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

FF7 remake the ending was confusing and I don't have a clue what happened, the game was fine up until Cloud, Tifa and Barrett made it to the Shinra Building then it went to hell from there right to the end.

The unnecessarily prolonged fights against the new enemies the Whispers after the motorbike part of the game could easily have been left out as there was no obvious reason as to why I had to fight them several times.

The Whispers should have been left out of the game as they added nothing to it other than to unnecessarily prolong the game and the Whispers are nothing more than filler designed to unnecessarily prolong the length of the game.

Final verdict good but not great for a full list of what I didn't like about the remake check the general Final Fantasy topic.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-21, 01:02   #3433
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Little Nightmares

I decided to give this series a try after seeing some gameplay of the second game on Youtube. This game was really, really good! I died a ton of times, I got scared a ton. The puzzles were fun, the people were......creepy. I loved the theme of the game. I can't wait to play the second one (even though I watched almost the entire game).
Old 24-02-21, 16:40   #3434
Nemo_91
Tomb Raider

The Curse of Monkey Island

The first three Monkey Island games are just so good. I'm glad I finally played through them, they easily became some of my favourite adventure games. I remember playing the next one, Escape from Monkey Island when I was a kid, but I don't remember much about it. I know that it's very different compared to 1-3 (and probably not as good).
Nemo_91 is offline   Reply With Quote