Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 12-07-20, 07:04   #1201
Mek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
After so many years thinking of what Left 4 Dead 3 would be like,Valve has finally revealed its existence, revealing surprising things about the project

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/73708...e-2/index.html
I hope that after the release of Half-Life: Alyx, there is a real possibility they return to Left 4 Dead or again to Half-Life and make a proper third part of each of these series.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-20, 08:43   #1202
jackali
Golden

Johnnay, after 9 years, you really could have just created a new thread instead of such potent necromancy.
jackali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-20, 19:43   #1203
JsotoTRSaga

Wow I hope it comes for PS4
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-20, 05:01   #1204
Uzi master

Hate to break it to you, but if you read the article L4D 3 is just speculation; they had a project they were working on years ago but it was scrapped and there's no confirmation they're working on anything now. Just the hope that they are, now that they finished the latest half-life.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-20, 20:16   #1205
Mek

A big update of Left 4 Dead 2 has been released! "The Last Stand". It was created by the community, but was approved by Valve and is official. I thought that this game will get no new content, but it's true and a new campaign (amongst other updates) is here. I will definitely check it out. Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics should learn from Valve how to respect fans. It's been the best news about Left 4 Dead since 2012 when the last campaign "Cold Stream" was released.

Last edited by Mek; 25-09-20 at 20:18.
Old 25-09-20, 21:33   #1206
Tsarina

Why not just create a brand new game instead of updating and patching a 10 year old game. Do people still really play Left 4 Dead 2? That is so hard for me to believe. Is it on Steam or?
Tsarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-20, 21:44   #1207
Mek

Yes, it is on Steam. People still play Left 4 Dead 2, but it isn't of course as popular as it was 10 years ago. Currently there are many players in the new campaign, "The Last Stand" (much more than usually), I've just tried to complete it, but I lost unfortunately

Valve won't create a third part of the series, because if it was to release it, it would have to be innovative and a hit and they are not sure what to do to achieve this (this is the reason why there is no third part of any series from Valve).
Old 25-09-20, 21:51   #1208
Tsarina

Maybe I will have to check it out via Steam, my computer is crap so will have to probably sucker my BF into getting it ha.

Hmmm, I would imagine that people would buy a L4D3, I know I would. The first two were great, and had such a huge fanbase back in the day. Who doesn't love zombies!
Tsarina is offline   Reply With Quote