www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 03-09-19, 00:29   #1821
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Oh that won't happen for quite a bit... I don't think Nathan touched that yet and if not then he probably won't until all of The Suite dealings are finished

Nathan did a few remastered songs.. but only 4 and they are on his SoundCloud account
Old 03-09-19, 06:28   #1822
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
Nathan did a few remastered songs.. but only 4 and they are on his SoundCloud account
Those were just 'demoes' of the TRS tracks. They weren't remasters of the classic tracks.
Old 03-09-19, 20:40   #1823
jhons0529
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnay View Post
Those sounded lovely.
I can't wait till we get the remastered album or whatever it is he's planning.

Though I have little hope he'll actually do it.
Old 05-09-19, 17:11   #1824
Putai
Student

I got my vinyl yesterday, without any problem. Now it's only the Tin CD to go and I'll be done with all this whole story. Looking forward to it.
Old 19-09-19, 15:01   #1825
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

New update

Since receiving your CDs and Vinyl Records, a considerable number of you have asked if you could purchase further copies of the Gold Ultimate Edition, and others have asked if they could purchase copies for the first time.

As you know, the Gold Ultimate Edition could not be pledged for and could only be won in our prize draw competitions. Others we have given away as gifts for members of the production team. Iím very pleased to say however, that we still have some left in stock.

As a result, because of the popular demand for this album, we are making just 100 Vinyls and 100 Jewel Case CDs available to buy on a first-come, first-served basis, and only to you, our Kickstarter Backers:

PRICE

Tomb Raider Suite Gold Ultimate Edition

VINYL: £100
JEWEL CASE CD: £40
If you would like to get your hands on one of these exclusive albums, please send me an email directly through Kickstarter (not a public comment please).

You can send me a message by clicking on my NAME on the main project page image

TEST PRESSINGS

For the hard-core vinyl collectors of you out there, we have a total of five test pressings of the Tomb Raider Suite album, four of which I am going to sign and make available for sale. (The one remaining copy I will keep for myself).

Due to their extreme rarity, we are offering these at a premium of £350 each.

Again, should you wish to purchase one of these very limited signed versions of the album, please send me a direct message through Kickstarter as detailed above and we will make the necessary arrangements.

NB: These very rare albums will be sent via courier to ensure their safe delivery.

GIFT BOXES

Those of you who attended the Composer Buffet Reception at Hatfield House will have received one of these as a souvenir of that momentous occasion.

Inside there are a load of goodies including:

1 x Red Souvenir Poster (A3)
1 x Blue Souvenir Poster (A3)
1 x Souvenir Premiere Concert Flyer
1 x Lara Stand-up Figure
1 x Tomb Raider Suite Logo Sticker
1 x Tomb Raider Suite Mint Box (With Mints)
1 x Tomb Raider Suite Website Poster
Only 250 were ever manufactured, and again we are offering them to you exclusively for £75 each. If you would like one of these special Gift Boxes, perhaps for yourself or as a gift for someone else, please message me directly on Kickstarter as described above and we will get it organised for you.

---------- GENERAL INFORMATION ----------

DELUXE TIN CDs

We have been in touch with our supplier recently who informed us that the tins will be arriving at their depot at the end of the month and that they will be packed in the UK and then sent out. We have been discussing various packaging options for the 929 which need signing.

VINYLS

Of the 844 Vinyl albums which we have sent out now, there are literally just a handful of albums that have not made it to their recipients yet. As before this is mostly due to us having an old address, or simply because theyíve gone missing in the post. Some of the albums for the farthest destinations may well still be in transit so I would give it another 14 days from now before raising the alarm. If after this time you are expecting a Vinyl album but have still not received it, send me a message on Kickstarter and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

PAPER ITEMS

We still have a few unresolved rewards to send out. If you are still waiting for Paper Items, please remain patient. We do have a comprehensive list of every item that is still to be sent and we will get to each and every one of you in due course.

I do hope many more of you are now enjoying the album.

Thank you all once again for your continued support and patience.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2628186
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-19, 19:12   #1826
Laralicious
Explorer

I've gotten the digital download code problem sorted. It was sent to an old email address which I had previously changed but hopefully that's all fixed now.

I love the vinyl though. I had the classic white option and it's beautiful.

I'm starting to feel all nostalgic once again with this project. I appreciate the effort that Nathan has gone through recently in keeping me updated and answering my questions. He's never replied to me rudely despite me feeling that I'm pestering him with the same old questions.

I like the offering of the Gold editions, the vinyl pressings and the gift boxes. Although the Gold Edition items look cool - and it's the vinyl I'd be interested in - it's more than I can afford. But I have messaged Nathan about the gift box. It's cool and quirky items that you otherwise wouldn't get, whereas I already have a TR suite vinyl.

I hope everyone else is receiving their items and are enjoying them!
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-19, 01:50   #1827
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

I'm glad you got it sorted, I think I still have a spare download code that I haven't used yet (I backed it with two email addresses) and I was willing to give it away if you wanted one
Old 20-09-19, 12:32   #1828
Laralicious
Explorer

@Brendanlovesu1, thank you, that's very kind of you to offer.

Luckily I was smart enough to keep the old account active, for just in case.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-19, 08:34   #1829
Nerdy
Historian

When will the double deluxe tin cd arrive?

The site says september..... I ordered like almost one year ago..
Nerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-19, 09:56   #1830
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

According to the most recent update on Kickstarter 4 days ago -

DELUXE TIN CDs

We have had an email from our supplier today saying...

The tins are arriving today! Iíll send you out some samples tonight. Please note these will be without the CDs and booklets etc, it will just be the tins. Iím just finding out when the finished product will be delivered, Iíll let you know on that.

So what happens next is that the booklets and CDs are packed into each tin, and then the Tins which need signing (928 of them) are packed into plastic envelopes and the rest are shrink-wrapped. The entire batch is then sent to me in the Czech Republic for signing and posting. So we are getting very close now people.

VINYLS
Of the 844 Vinyl album orders we had, there are just 21 left unfulfilled. If you are expecting a Vinyl album but have still not received it, please send me a message on Kickstarter as there is probably some information we need to know from you which is blocking us from sending it to you. I will of course contact you all individually anyway, but if you can pre-empt this by messaging me first that will save time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2641925