www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 18-06-18, 16:57   #11
Daring Do
Relic Hunter

Scrappy Doo
Old 18-06-18, 17:11   #12
biscuits
Professor

1.Almost every character in the Legend of Korra.
2. Show Jon Snow. Dunno why. The guy's face annoys me. Much prefer him in the books.
3. Robin in the Young Justice cartoon. He rubbed me the wrong way.
4. Big Boo from Orange is the new Black. I'm only 2 seasons in, but I as of right now I find her really annoying.
5. Almost every protagonist from a shonen anime or manga.
6. Nathan Drake. **** him.
biscuits is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 17:25   #13
Zebra
Legend

Prince William on The Windsors. Though that's very much by design and once you kind of accept it and go with it, he can actually be quite funny. I'll never not find his weird fake posh accent annoying, though .
Old 18-06-18, 18:40   #14
DragonSlayer
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Meanwhile, you just spoiled The Badabook for me!
By spoiling the movie for you I hope I've saved you from watching a movie The Babadook both the creature/demon and the movie weren't very scary, plus that kid was really annoying never before have I so badly wanted to punch a kid until he shut the up
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 19:04   #15
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admles View Post
Phoebe on Friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I didn't like Phoebe either
I liked Phoebe, but like a lot of the other characters she got annoyingly one-note towards the end. However, I think Joey suffered the flanderisation far worse than any of the others. I liked Joey at first (I love all 6 of the friends) but when it got to the later seasons I was rolling my eyes whenever they played the "haha Joey's dumb!" joke for the 50th time an episode.

Truthfully I think Friends should have ended around Season 7ish. The first few seasons were fantastic and it's still one of my favourite shows ever, but they were stretching it way past it's lifespan and it showed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring Do View Post
Scrappy Doo
That's a given haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
2. Show Jon Snow. Dunno why. The guy's face annoys me. Much prefer him in the books.
I crushed on his actor so hard... until I found out he never washes his hair. Eugh.
Old 18-06-18, 19:39   #16
Blue_light
Archaeologist

1. Almost every single character in "Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch" (2nd season was particularly painful). All of the mermaid princesses (with the exception of MAYBE Sara) are incredibly shallow (not to mention they are too lazy to do their job, to the point that the main villain has to come to them in person, in the 2nd season), but Lucia is by far the worst (Hanon being a close second). She's clingy on her love interest, and she says the word "Kaito" so many times, that you'd be dead within the first 5 episodes if you made a drinking game out of it.

2. Marinette from "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir". I like her design, and I like her, sort of, in general (my fave character is Hawkmoth. Go figure), but she annoys me for the same reason Lucia does. She's too consumed in her crush for Adrien, sometimes even possessive, in fact, because of that, she got 3 people akumatized (manipulated by the villain, for those who don't watch the show), and so far the show hasn't really done anything to make her grow past that.

3. Maximus from "Tangled". Yes, I find the horse annoying, with his over the top gestures.

4. Tomoyo from "Cardcaptor Sakura". I like her, but her obsession with Sakura is downright creepy, and at times a bit too annoying. Also, she ruined Syaoran and Sakura's reunion (you know that beautiful last panel in the original manga? Yeah, Tomoyo ruins that moment in the sequel, thanks!)

5. Yumoto from that magical boy anime "Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!" Just leave the wombat alone, already! Also, too hyper.

6. Christian Grey from "50SoG". Movie, book, you name it, this character besides being disgusting, and creepy, is annoying as all hell, who really doesn't know the concept of "no" and "personal space". And while we're at it...

7. Jacob Black in "Eclipse". Super disgusting and annoying with "You love me Bella, I know you do, you just don't know it, yet", it actually ruined the action scenes for me. Yes, Bella and Edward are also annoying, but I found Jacob more insufferable in this movie, particularly.

That's it, for now.

Last edited by Blue_light; 18-06-18 at 19:42.
Blue_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 19:40   #17
Daring Do
Relic Hunter

You know, I totally forgot: Ross from Friends. That dude is the worst.
Old 18-06-18, 19:46   #18
Mani_Man
Professor

Quote:
Oh yeah, he and Ted from himym, both the same kind of douchebags imo
Mani_Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-18, 19:50   #19
SunDormant
Archaeologist

Quote:
Totally agree. I mean, I guess I can understand people finding Phoebe or Joey irritating, but they did things in a way that you could at least find cute and silly.

Ross, on the other hand, I cannot tolerate. I just find him so obnoxious with all his self-righteousness and immaturity. It's funny how I cannot even remember a scene to point out, they must have all been like that
Old 18-06-18, 20:18   #20
BluenoseGames
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admles View Post

Phoebe on Friends.
How dare you!

Felicity on Arrow