Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 09-04-19, 12:48   #21
killchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
This is commonly known, but for anyone who had no idea until their third playthrough like me, there's a goldmine of detail in the opening section of Cozumel where you walk through the crowds with Jonah. There's a motorbike you can examine behind the stage, and a local Lara and Jonah can talk to, on top of dialogue that plays out referencing past games the longer you take.
I would have loved to explore that area, but the painfully slow walking speed the game forces on Lara made me want to skip it entirely.

Thanks EM
killchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 14:17   #22
Heisenberg

These are all so interesting. Keep em coming.

The san juan broken tower, where we access the Caiman dlc, well behind it there is supposed to be a Jaguar, even the icon appears and sometimes sounds grom the other side, however, there is no jaguar, only dder. Funny enough, Lara goes full combat mode in that area, you can use the mud too.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 14:30   #23
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
These are all so interesting. Keep em coming.

The san juan broken tower, where we access the Caiman dlc, well behind it there is supposed to be a Jaguar, even the icon appears and sometimes sounds grom the other side, however, there is no jaguar, only dder. Funny enough, Lara goes full combat mode in that area, you can use the mud too.
That's more of a glitch than a feature of the game. The jaguar there has always had a problem respawning.

Here's another one for everybody: the bats at the Spanish galleon aren't 2D models. Despite having 3D modeling, however, they're apparently not fully rendered, as any attempt to view their belly will cause the bat to move with the camera while in photo mode. I'll have pictures in a later thread.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 14:34   #24
FanosCroft

The outfit restriction is lifted in the Cenote level if you play unptached.

Roth and Alex are mentioned by Lara and Jonah during Conzumel festival, they said that should light a candle for them.

Last edited by FanosCroft; 09-04-19 at 14:37.
FanosCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 14:48   #25
EzioMaverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
That's more of a glitch than a feature of the game. The jaguar there has always had a problem respawning.

Here's another one for everybody: the bats at the Spanish galleon aren't 2D models. Despite having 3D modeling, however, they're apparently not fully rendered, as any attempt to view their belly will cause the bat to move with the camera while in photo mode. I'll have pictures in a later thread.
Does she wipe out the dirt and reset her hair if we leave the combat area? If not i would want this glitch to remain. I love the hair down look of hers.
EzioMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 15:00   #26
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzioMaverick View Post
Does she wipe out the dirt and reset her hair if we leave the combat area? If not i would want this glitch to remain. I love the hair down look of hers.
I don't know. Someone somewhere recently remarked that she'll remain in her combative stance until you reset the checkpoint, so possibly.
Old 09-04-19, 15:46   #27
tomee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft View Post
There's a way to use the loose hair after the stealth section but I don't know whow we can make this glitch

Edit: this is the glitch
https://twitter.com/kyleliddell22/st...819226112?s=19
I wish the game actually played out like this. They could've made it as if the fist/knife fight she had at the Riverbed untied her hair and she had lost her hairband so her hair was just down the entire time until they reach San Juan. It also would've given a cool "What the hell even am I? Is there even a point doing this? Save me from the nothing I've become" kind of vibe to Lara looking all messed up as she broke down.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 16:04   #28
Cat Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaldi View Post
This is commonly known, but for anyone who had no idea until their third playthrough like me, there's a goldmine of detail in the opening section of Cozumel where you walk through the crowds with Jonah. There's a motorbike you can examine behind the stage, and a local Lara and Jonah can talk to, on top of dialogue that plays out referencing past games the longer you take. One of my favourite touches in the game.

Also, every set of relics updates with an additional line of text from Lara once you complete them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
These are all so interesting. Keep em coming
These posts are all very interesting. I’m just playing all the games (TR2013, ROOTR, and SOTTR - w/all DLCs for the first time on xBox One). After the last DLC comes out, I am going to replay after reading everything. Thanks
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 17:23   #29
Robwood

Bats

Old 09-04-19, 17:29   #30
Athukraz

They are so well designed omg
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote