Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III > The Lost Artifact

Old 09-08-19, 23:25   #1
GameGlitcher77

Question Unreachable Medikit in Willard's Lair???

At the very end of the level before you jump to the chopper, (or come up behind it if you found the highlander secret) there is a highlander in a closed in area guarding two Mac 10 clips and a Large medikit. I believe this area is impossible to get too without modding. Has anyone managed too????
GameGlitcher77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 10:15   #2
UroshUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGlitcher77 View Post
At the very end of the level before you jump to the chopper, (or come up behind it if you found the highlander secret) there is a highlander in a closed in area guarding two Mac 10 clips and a Large medikit. I believe this area is impossible to get too without modding. Has anyone managed too????
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=221909
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 16:19   #3
Heartache

a screenshot would certainly help. youtube videos didnt give me even a climpse of where to look because they all take the secret route
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 16:49   #4
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
a screenshot would certainly help. youtube videos didnt give me even a climpse of where to look because they all take the secret route
Check the thread linked above for screenshots.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 16:52   #5
Maverin

Hi gameglitcher. I might know which pickups you're referring to and they are definitely reachable. I'll copy and paste a piece of Stella's walkthrough here:

Continue to the top of the stairs, jumping over the small gap near the top to avoid stepping in the goo. If you used the CAIRN KEY, the gate on the left is now open. This is where that last Highlander came from. Before going into that area, take a short detour for some more goodies. Climb into the wide opening at the top of the stairs. (screenshot) You'll notice the helicopter landing nearby. Turn right and crawl through the low opening into the fenced-in area beyond. (screenshot) Kill another Highlander and pick up 2 sets of Uzi clips and a large medi pack. Crawl out the way you came and climb back over the low wall to get back to the steps near the RADIOACTIVE STREAM

screenshot here: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks...s-lair-115.jpg

There normally is a gate blocking the entrance, but I forgot the trigger that opens it.. it's probably written somewhere in stella's walkthrough though: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks...ards-lair.html
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 17:48   #6
Heartache

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
Check the thread linked above for screenshots.
I did.

A small glance shows that the posted thread talks about a completely different pickup.

---------------------------------------

I found the pickups Maverin was talking about, they really seem to add up to your description GameGlitcher. Hope this helps:

https://youtu.be/LGoAXQCLoLY?t=802
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote