Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 18-09-20, 00:42   #22751
charmedangelin

You've got some real sensitive bitches on Twitter, I tell ya.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 01:11   #22752
SnatchingEdges

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
You've got some real sensitive bitches on Twitter, I tell ya.
Are you having drama outside TRF? Treason. Bring it here so we can all participate.

Last edited by SnatchingEdges; 18-09-20 at 01:32.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 01:18   #22753
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
Are you having drama outside TRF? Treason. Bring it here so we can all participate.
Not sure if they are a member, but whew Jesus they be a special kind of snowflake. Luckily I keep screens of everything and I've exposed them for who they really are.

I thought Twitter could be a peaceful place, but some people can't handle Queens apparently.
Old 18-09-20, 01:24   #22754
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
Not sure if they are a member, but whew Jesus they be a special kind of snowflake. Luckily I keep screens of everything and I've exposed them for who they really are.

I thought Twitter could be a peaceful place, but some people can't handle Queens apparently.
give me ur @ i wanna follow u and the drama you get into <3
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 01:27   #22755
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
give me ur @ i wanna follow u and the drama you get into <3
My twitter is in my bio, but it's @charmedangelin
Old 18-09-20, 01:32   #22756
SnatchingEdges

Oh, I see. You know I'm a huge SJW but there's only been one game without diversity in FF in the past decade, and that's FFXV trash bag, which didn't include women for dumb reasons. I don't know why people are so quick to complain when obviously we still haven't seen the main cast in FFXVI, why are they thinking there's only one character? Like chill and wait

FF tends to be coral even though there's only one character that's the face of the game, the rest are as important as that face. The only one that's not coral is Lightning Returns. There's a huge lack of racial diversity in JRPGs, but even anime don't look like 'Asians'. Why? I don't know and I doubt any of you can argue about it, unless some of you are experts on Japanese historical culture. But yeah I'd love more diversity in JRPGs.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 02:08   #22757
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
Oh, I see. You know I'm a huge SJW but there's only been one game without diversity in FF in the past decade, and that's FFXV trash bag, which didn't include women for dumb reasons. I don't know why people are so quick to complain when obviously we still haven't seen the main cast in FFXVI, why are they thinking there's only one character? Like chill and wait

FF tends to be coral even though there's only one character that's the face of the game, the rest are as important as that face. The only one that's not coral is Lightning Returns. There's a huge lack of racial diversity in JRPGs, but even anime don't look like 'Asians'. Why? I don't know and I doubt any of you can argue about it, unless some of you are experts on Japanese historical culture. But yeah I'd love more diversity in JRPGs.
Yeah that was the point I was making. Thing is characters in anime don't really have a race. Japan doesn't make it an issue because it's not an issue for them and they don't care. That's fine because we are consuming their art work. Why should they change what they do just because we over here demand it. Leave creative freedom alone.

If people care so much about diversity then look at Pokemon. They have included many main line characters in their games now that are different. The creators of Final Fantasy just tend to care a lot more about the story and the characters.

Another thing is when they do do it people complain she is either acting too white and rejecting her culture or she's too stereotypical and thus shouldn't even be made.
Old 18-09-20, 02:10   #22758
SrDanielPonces

Quote:
My twitter is in my bio, but it's @charmedangelin
i didnt regret checking it, it was good fun
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 05:39   #22759
wmcintosh
Inactive

I don't know why I always complained about this forum, if I ran a forum myself it'll just be a place to post messages, everything else would be extra. Much like how TRF is.

By the way, editing a post of mine for Censor circumvention will NOT get an apology, that means nothing to me.
wmcintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-20, 06:02   #22760
Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcintosh View Post
I don't know why I always complained about this forum, if I ran a forum myself it'll just be a place to post messages, everything else would be extra. Much like how TRF is.

By the way, editing a post of mine for Censor circumvention will NOT get an apology, that means nothing to me.
Did anybody ask for an apology?
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote