ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN30011887 View Post
omg, thanks so much for the drm files
You're most welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaneiroX View Post
is there any guide for this?
1) Download the gibbed folder which is located in the DRMs folder.

2) Unzip the gibbed folder. This is where you will be unpacking and repacking the game files.

3) Go to your Anniversary game folder and copy all bigfiles (bigfile.000 to bigfile.026) and paste these into the gibbed folder.

4) In the gibbed folder - double click the Anniversary unpack bat file. There will be a pop-up to show the unpacking in progress.

5) After the unpacking is finished, delete all the bigfiles located the gibbed folder. You won't be needing these.

6) Download the DRM files (all 11) and copy these. Go to gibbed > bigfile_unpack > default > pc-w and paste here. Click yes to replace when prompted.

7) Go back to the gibbed folder. Rename the folder bigfile_unpack to bigfile

8) Drag the renamed folder over the pack exe file. This will repack the game for you.

9) Copy all the new bigfiles to your Anniversary game folder and paste. Click yes to replace if prompted.

10) Happy Raiding

A quick test to make sure everything's in working order is to watch the Introduction cutscene and look to Lara's gloves.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4.2.png
Views:	10
Size:	630.4 KB
ID:	3496  

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 02-03-24 at 16:58.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-21, 16:53   #12
ivaneiroX

Thank you! is there a way to change Lara's shirt color to match her fortnite look and put it in the game this way? i don't want to use texmod.
ivaneiroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-21, 09:07   #13
MachoBroccoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post

Hi everyone!

MachoBroccoli's efforts in fixing some of Legend's issues have sparked my interest in creating a similar project for Anniversary. You can check out his fantastic thread here:
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=225367

During my recent playthrough - I've come across a number of anticlimactic mistakes. One of these is Natla's tiara and necklace which is split down the middle. I've edited both of these to close the gap. The lower part of the necklace have been raised a little to better tie-up with the rest of the jewellery.

Before | After

The pixel line below Natla's scarf have been removed. This issue affects Natla's model in both the Introduction and Ambush cutscenes.

The split down the middle of Demon Natla's face is another consequence of bad UV mapping. I've also properly lined up her teeth as well.

Tihocan's nose and teeth needed a little work too.

Take a look at the texture mess that is Lara's hand. I've edited the texture to fill the parts that shouldn't be showing skin in additon to making the glove edges more crisp. Given the emphasis on Lara's hands towards the end of the game - I consider this to be the most important fix.

In the Banishment cutscene - there are layers of erect trees textures which are not properly transparent due to conflict with the yellow mist. It's a lot more obvious when watching the cutscene play out. The erect trees texture have been changed to a blank alpha image to remove the issue. The surface below the hills have been darkened in an attempt to blend with the environment a little better.

Above: Before changes | Below: After changes

To play Anniversary with these fixes - you'll need:

TexMod

tpf file ver.1.2:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Z8?usp=sharing

(Texture files are included for anyone who might prefer to build their own tpf file.)

Update 19-03-21: DRM files are available via the download link.

Other projects:

Legend-style PDA for Underworld: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=225801
You're doing some fantastic work here my friend! Keep it up!
MachoBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-21, 06:07   #14
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoBroccoli View Post
You're doing some fantastic work here my friend! Keep it up!
Thank you very much
Old 05-04-21, 16:22   #15
tomee

This is incredible, well done and thank you. I'm gonna bookmark this thread. I haven't played TRA in years, but I will sure install this pack first whenever the next time is. I remember demon Natla especially used to piss me off so much with that giant gap down her nose.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-21, 10:19   #16
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
This is incredible, well done and thank you. I'm gonna bookmark this thread. I haven't played TRA in years, but I will sure install this pack first whenever the next time is. I remember demon Natla especially used to piss me off so much with that giant gap down her nose.
Thank you tomee for your kind words. I hope your next playthrough of Anniversary will be an enjoyable one

Update 06-04-21:

This is more of a tidying-up exercise rather than an update but here are the latest changes. There is a grey stripe on Natla's forehead and I just had to do something about it. See image 1.

Just like Tihocan and Demon Natla - Modern Natla and Queen Natla's teeth needed lining up properly as you can see there's a gap down the middle. See image 2.

Also I've tidied up Tihocan's nose a little more as artifacts were still showing. All these changes are present in tpf version 1.3, and DRM files have been updated accordingly.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.4.png
Views:	7
Size:	795.0 KB
ID:	3497   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.5.png
Views:	7
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	3498  

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 02-03-24 at 17:00.
Old 25-06-21, 11:54   #17
MachoBroccoli

Quote:
Thank you tomee for your kind words. I hope your next playthrough of Anniversary will be an enjoyable one

Update 06-04-21:

This is more of a tidying-up exercise rather than an update but here are the latest changes. There is a grey stripe on Natla's forehead and I just had to do something about it.

Just like Tihocan and Demon Natla - Modern Natla and Queen Natla's teeth needed lining up properly as you can see there's a gap down the middle.

Also I've tidied up Tihocan's nose a little more as artifacts were still showing. All these changes are present in tpf version 1.3, and DRM files have been updated accordingly.

There Isn't a chance you could take a look at fixing Lara's hands in the camouflage costume? The fingers are pretty bad honestly XD

Old 25-06-21, 15:39   #18
ATombRaiderFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoBroccoli View Post
There Isn't a chance you could take a look at fixing Lara's hands in the camouflage costume? The fingers are pretty bad honestly XD
Ask and you'll receive

Camouflage Lara's hands are as good as new. I've also took the liberty of removing other artifacts on her model like the grey around the inner corner of her eyes. New tpf and drm files are available via the download link.

Update:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.png
Views:	8
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	3499  

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 02-03-24 at 17:03.
Old 27-06-21, 09:38   #19
MachoBroccoli

Quote:
Ask and you'll receive

Camouflage Lara's hands are as good as new. I've also took the liberty of removing other artifacts on her model like the grey around the inner corner of her eyes. New tpf and drm files are available via the download link.

Update:

Fantastic stuff! I'll let you know if I find any more that are broken =)
Old 27-06-21, 20:56   #20
JOHN30011887

Great, thanks again for updated drm files
JOHN30011887 is offline   Reply With Quote