Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 08-02-19, 19:20   #1231
Alex Fly
Inactive

Smile

They posted some super cool stuff today on their website: exclusive photos from The Angel of Darkness Voice Over recording sessions (2002).
Those were kindly shared by Murti Schofield.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 19:55   #1232
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

It would absolutely be nice for Square Enix Europe to PLEASE MAKE AMENDS to Core Design as much as they tried the best they can to DEVELOP AOD so therefore I really absolutely do INSIST for Square Enix Europe TO PLEASE DO ALL OF THIS FOR ME AS A TOMB RAIDER FAN PLEASE!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 21:27   #1233
Woops

The Symphony is happening either way^
Pretty sure Square haven't done anything?
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-19, 23:57   #1234
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

post removed

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 14-06-19 at 18:44.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 02:11   #1235
Ward Dragon
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Square hasn't DONE a thing with what?! To make amends?!
I am very happy that they gave their permission for the TR Suite and The Dark Angel projects. The classic music was phenomenal and it's great to hear it in its full glory

I loved Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so I share your faith in Eidos Montreal to be faithful to the core elements of Tomb Raider. I would absolutely love to have a new TR game set in the ruins of Cappadocia (that part in Rise was so good but so small...) and it would be really cool if it was a continuation of AOD's story.

However, I don't think Eidos is willing to go back, so I'm not expecting that to happen. But if Murti was willing (and he's probably moved on by now...) I think Eidos should totally give him permission to write a series of novels based on AOD and where it was going to go. That would be amazing and I'd pre-order it without hesitation
Ward Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 08:52   #1236
Caesum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Dragon View Post
I would absolutely love to have a new TR game set in the ruins of Cappadocia (that part in Rise was so good but so small...) and it would be really cool if it was a continuation of AOD's story.
Wasn't it Syria? Cappadocia is in Anatolia in Turkey.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-19, 13:14   #1237
Joey79100

Yep it was. Although the environments were more or less similar, they're quite different from what Capadoccia actually looks like and how Core planned it judging by their concept arts (it's much less vertical than Rise's Syria).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Square hasn't DONE a thing with what?! To make amends?! therefore, Square Enix Europe SHOULDN'T BE STUBBORN when it comes with finishing off with the AOD trilogy which sounds totally unfair as it was really ultimately Eidos Interactive's fault from making AOD to look like "trash" as much as I really absolutely believe that Eidos Montreal will FINALLY CLEAN UP AND FIX ALL OF THAT MESS THAT EIDOS INTERACTIVE HAVE MADE WHICH IT ALL LOOKS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR WHAT THEY DID AGAINST THE TOMB RAIDER FRANCHISE FOR NO STUPID REASON YOU KNOW!! And this even figures why that Peter Connelly totally deserves to have an orchestra going on for the AOD album especially so they will finally deserve to get the chance to finish developing the AOD trilogy on any latest generation game consoles that will be out here soon! I especially love the concept that I'm now seeing MORE PICTURES of Jonell Elliott who absolutely ENJOYED showing her face into the public spotlight as much as I'm expecting for her to even show her face into the concert for the dark angel symphony so I can finally SEE HER LIVE ON YOUTUBE AND TO FINALLY HEAR HER TALK IN THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT AGAIN!! As much as right now this even figures why as AOD Lara have asked, where isn't these days?
STOP being ALWAYS so OVER emotional PLEASE it's TIRING.
Besides, it wasn't just Eidos' fault, they played a part yes, but Core's own management was to blame as well.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 02:53   #1238
Rickodez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Fly View Post
They posted some super cool stuff today on their website: exclusive photos from The Angel of Darkness Voice Over recording sessions (2002).
Those were kindly shared by Murti Schofield.
Wait, is that Jason Isaacs in the last picture? What was he doing there?
Rickodez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 18:35   #1239
Putai

You guys should watch more live streamings and podcasts coming by the TDAS teams. In these Murti has already confirmed he's not gonna write any kind of TRAOD novel/trilogy - though he's working in a personal project related with Kurtis Trent's diary - and that Jonell Elliott has politely refused to participate in any TR related upcoming event, because she's moved on.
Putai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 21:57   #1240
NoahCrofRaider

I’m so excited for this
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote