Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 31-07-21, 18:19   #141
Kevin

You can easily enable DOZY yourself with a script changer or hex edit but the code to fly is AAAA instead of DOZY. I got lazy during building and changed it to a single key.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-21, 19:42   #142
perryloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
You can easily enable DOZY yourself with a script changer or hex edit but the code to fly is AAAA instead of DOZY. I got lazy during building and changed it to a single key.
Thanks Kevin, DOZY was working all the time with my hex edit, I just pressed A and it worked

I can now explore all the locations of the game by flying, Thanks again

perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-21, 17:05   #143
perryloo

Well its been nearly a week since there has been a comment about this wonderful demo, so I have put up another post

I was wondering Kevin as Fink is Finch (bird) in German, is this a Bird factory LOL or did you just give it a random name?

I wish I could have done a review on TRLE, but I am not a member there, so I just must say this has been the most interesting and beautiful and atmospheric level I have seen on TRLE for quite a while and deserves a very high rating.

The hardest part for me was the Fink factory, trying not to squash or burn Lara, and also the Maintenance tunnel with the cross winds, trying to stay on the platforms for a short while was so difficult

The new move was interesting, and describing how to do it, made it far easier than i thought. I do not normally like new moves in a custom game, but this was good. Looking forward to the rest of the game whenever that will be
Old 07-08-21, 09:13   #144
Boobandie

Bioshock Infinite reference with Fink maybe? That character was the owner of the factory section.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-21, 12:25   #145
Kevin

I like the bird theory but no, Fink is a reference to Bioshock Infinite, like Boobandie correctly suspects.

Bioshock is also the main inspiration for Emporia and what gave me the idea for the city in the skies in the first place.

Old 09-08-21, 14:13   #146
ultraXgiotr99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraXgiotr99 View Post
Nooooo
The same day when I start holiday damn
I will wait some other days to play this
Finally played this, two words: original and wonderful
I hope to play the full game in the future
ultraXgiotr99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-21, 12:15   #147
perryloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I like the bird theory but no, Fink is a reference to Bioshock Infinite, like Boobandie correctly suspects.

Bioshock is also the main inspiration for Emporia and what gave me the idea for the city in the skies in the first place.

https://abload.de/img/fink80k2d.jpg[/img]
Thanks, I have never played Bioshock, so did not know about Fink. But nice to know where the name of the factory came from

I really liked the collection of gold to get items from the vending machine.

Last edited by perryloo; 12-08-21 at 12:19.
Old 01-09-21, 22:24   #148
perryloo

Well its been half a month since my last message, so here is a new message to show my discovery. Likely I am the 100th person to find this room

I found a hidden room with a message, so funny

Old 04-09-21, 22:51   #149
Kevin

I think you are the first one to find the hidden message or at least the first one who mentioned it to me.

This spot will be fully explorable in the final version. I added a whole new area in the back there.
The demo was about 50% of the full first level btw. A lot more to see of the city.