www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 21-11-21, 19:19   #1
Ayu2Hami
Hobbyist

Default Pushable and trigger problem

Hi! I'm making puzzle in Tomb Editor and I spent so many hours trying to figure it out. I tried some solutions from other topics but it's seems like it's not working correctly for me. So the problem is I want that if Lara place pushable object on "square floor A" it will open door as long as this pushable object is on this square. If Lara take this square back or anywhere else the door will close.
I tried heavy trigger and heavyswitch but both worked for me the same... so everytime i put pushable object on squre it will open doors/close door depends on door's state and I don't want this to be this way... So in short I want pushable block to only open door if it is on specific square but close it if it's not on this square.
Please help T-T
Ayu2Hami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-21, 19:25   #2
croftyboy
Historian

You just need to place heavy antitriggers for the adjacent squares so the doors will be antitriggered if block moves
croftyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-21, 20:02   #3
Ayu2Hami
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by croftyboy View Post
You just need to place heavy antitriggers for the adjacent squares so the doors will be antitriggered if block moves
Thank you! But what in that case:

For some reason it open both of them and close both of them if I use heavy trigger and antitrigger. Maybe I should do with the BIT's?
Ayu2Hami is offline   Reply With Quote