www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS

Old 29-11-21, 20:02   #1101
Pelagius
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
I think part of the "problem" (not necessarily a problem, or a problem with SotTR or the reboot games in general) is that the plots of games generally tend to be written in a very direct way: everything is explained right when it's happening, every character explains exactly what they are feeling. Most definitely a relic from when there was no voice acting in games, or even because gaming is a very active medium, so there really isn't time to process things.
Interesting. I appreciate the write-up.
Pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-21, 22:57   #1102
jackali
Super Moderator

Game still won't update on Android 12. I'm about ready to give up trying. It's a shame, I'd like to see the hard work put into the new stage, but I'm starting to think I'll just have to give up before the game even gets a proper release.
Old 01-12-21, 00:33   #1103
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackali View Post
Game still won't update on Android 12. I'm about ready to give up trying. It's a shame, I'd like to see the hard work put into the new stage, but I'm starting to think I'll just have to give up before the game even gets a proper release.
They said they identified the bug and will patch it in the next update. So we will have to wait for whenever that will be. For me I probably won't be playing even when patched as I deleted all my progress thinking something was wrong with my save files. I'll just wait for the game to come out most likely.