www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old 03-12-21, 20:09   #171
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

I created my own silly synopsis, some of this based on official infos and rumours. It's quite a simplistic one.

Main Cast :

- Lara Croft
- Sam Nishimura
- Amanda Evert
- Jonah
- Zip
- Werner Von Croy
- Winston Smith

Lara Croft decides to get back to the University after her adventures. That way she has access to the prestigious library and work as a researcher in archeology / history. She will meet again old friends (Sam) and new ones (Amanda). She also gets affection from an old historian professor, Von Croy who believes and defends her about her previous amazing discoveries.
One day all of them decide to become a team and trip around the world for surprising and dangerous expeditions. Jonah and Zip will also join them as an essential assistance.

As for antagonists, chose your favourites.
Also in an episode Amanda will disappear in a weird accident and left for dead... Naturally.
Old 03-12-21, 23:34   #172
.snake.
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I created my own silly synopsis, some of this based on official infos and rumours. It's quite a simplistic one.

Main Cast :

- Lara Croft
- Sam Nishimura
- Amanda Evert
- Jonah
- Zip
- Werner Von Croy
- Winston Smith

Lara Croft decides to get back to the University after her adventures. That way she has access to the prestigious library and work as a researcher in archeology / history. She will meet again old friends (Sam) and new ones (Amanda). She also gets affection from an old historian professor, Von Croy who believes and defends her about her previous amazing discoveries.
One day all of them decide to become a team and trip around the world for surprising and dangerous expeditions. Jonah and Zip will also join them as an essential assistance.

As for antagonists, chose your favourites.
Also in an episode Amanda will disappear in a weird accident and left for dead... Naturally.
What about Von Croy? Will he also disappear in a weird accident and be left for dead?
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-21, 19:04   #173
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
What about Von Croy? Will he also disappear in a weird accident and be left for dead?
Hahaha I forgot about that. That would be cheesy having two of the main cast to disappear in weird circonstances in a row. I think I will just go with him being possessed by an evil god.
Old 04-12-21, 20:06   #174
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

I know she has been done to death but I really hope that Natla will be in the series or the future games. I feel like her and Lara should be like Harry and Voldemort, Batman and Joker or Luke and Vader (minus all the parental drama)
Old 04-12-21, 21:43   #175
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I know she has been done to death but I really hope that Natla will be in the series or the future games. I feel like her and Lara should be like Harry and Voldemort, Batman and Joker or Luke and Vader (minus all the parental drama)
For some reason I still think that Natla will introduced in the last scene of the last episode of season 1. Especially considering how Tasha Huo said in her TR anniversary message how the anime is supposed to bridge the gap between SotTR and TR1. I feel like season 1 will be an original tale that leads to an adaptation of TR1 during season 2.

I dunno, I have a feeling that since TRI has already been remade, they will tell the unified version of that story through a different medium other than games.
Old 10-12-21, 02:38   #176
JuditePrince12
Archaeologist

I thought they weren't going to touch the classic games during the anime? I don't think that would really sit well with fans. I think they should tease Natla a little and leave the rest for the games to explain.
Old 06-01-22, 07:16   #177
RAID
Tomb Raider

I don't like how the description says 25 years after the first game. I mean Lara is supposed to be ageless. maybe I'm over thinking, but I hope they don't go the 'Hold on kid, I'm not as young as I used to be' route, like Sully from Uncharted.
Old 06-01-22, 11:30   #178
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
I don't like how the description says 25 years after the first game. I mean Lara is supposed to be ageless. maybe I'm over thinking, but I hope they don't go the 'Hold on kid, I'm not as young as I used to be' route, like Sully from Uncharted.
That was a weird way of saying that the anime has been announced during the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider. In reality, the anime happens between SotTR and TRI.
Old 06-01-22, 13:13   #179
Rai

I had a dream last night of an animated Tomb Raider adventure. For some reason it wasn't the anime, but it was highly speculated and insinuated that the art style would be the same in the anime. I really like it. It's a pity I can't show you what the style was like.
Old 06-01-22, 18:23   #180
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
No it happens right after Shadow and lead to the events of “TR1” lol.