www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-21, 20:09   #171
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Palace Bananas
Posts: 7,741
Default

I created my own silly synopsis, some of this based on official infos and rumours. It's quite a simplistic one.

Main Cast :

- Lara Croft
- Sam Nishimura
- Amanda Evert
- Jonah
- Zip
- Werner Von Croy
- Winston Smith

Lara Croft decides to get back to the University after her adventures. That way she has access to the prestigious library and work as a researcher in archeology / history. She will meet again old friends (Sam) and new ones (Amanda). She also gets affection from an old historian professor, Von Croy who believes and defends her about her previous amazing discoveries.
One day all of them decide to become a team and trip around the world for surprising and dangerous expeditions. Jonah and Zip will also join them as an essential assistance.

As for antagonists, chose your favourites.
Also in an episode Amanda will disappear in a weird accident and left for dead... Naturally.
__________________
Lost Artifact, Beneath the Ashes, Lara's Shadow and Ana Pure Hair for everyone
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-21, 23:34   #172
.snake.
Archaeologist
 
.snake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 1,660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I created my own silly synopsis, some of this based on official infos and rumours. It's quite a simplistic one.

Main Cast :

- Lara Croft
- Sam Nishimura
- Amanda Evert
- Jonah
- Zip
- Werner Von Croy
- Winston Smith

Lara Croft decides to get back to the University after her adventures. That way she has access to the prestigious library and work as a researcher in archeology / history. She will meet again old friends (Sam) and new ones (Amanda). She also gets affection from an old historian professor, Von Croy who believes and defends her about her previous amazing discoveries.
One day all of them decide to become a team and trip around the world for surprising and dangerous expeditions. Jonah and Zip will also join them as an essential assistance.

As for antagonists, chose your favourites.
Also in an episode Amanda will disappear in a weird accident and left for dead... Naturally.
What about Von Croy? Will he also disappear in a weird accident and be left for dead?
.snake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-21, 19:04   #173
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Palace Bananas
Posts: 7,741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
What about Von Croy? Will he also disappear in a weird accident and be left for dead?
Hahaha I forgot about that. That would be cheesy having two of the main cast to disappear in weird circonstances in a row. I think I will just go with him being possessed by an evil god.
__________________
Lost Artifact, Beneath the Ashes, Lara's Shadow and Ana Pure Hair for everyone
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-21, 20:06   #174
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider
 
Tonyrobinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Devil's Pit
Posts: 20,361
Default

I know she has been done to death but I really hope that Natla will be in the series or the future games. I feel like her and Lara should be like Harry and Voldemort, Batman and Joker or Luke and Vader (minus all the parental drama)
__________________
Does anybody really read these?!
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-21, 21:43   #175
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
I know she has been done to death but I really hope that Natla will be in the series or the future games. I feel like her and Lara should be like Harry and Voldemort, Batman and Joker or Luke and Vader (minus all the parental drama)
For some reason I still think that Natla will introduced in the last scene of the last episode of season 1. Especially considering how Tasha Huo said in her TR anniversary message how the anime is supposed to bridge the gap between SotTR and TR1. I feel like season 1 will be an original tale that leads to an adaptation of TR1 during season 2.

I dunno, I have a feeling that since TRI has already been remade, they will tell the unified version of that story through a different medium other than games.
__________________
Say no to NFTs in, like, anything!
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-21, 02:38   #176
JuditePrince12
Archaeologist
 
JuditePrince12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,004
Default

I thought they weren't going to touch the classic games during the anime? I don't think that would really sit well with fans. I think they should tease Natla a little and leave the rest for the games to explain.
__________________
“Nothing good is born from lies.”
JuditePrince12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 07:16   #177
RAID
Tomb Raider
 
RAID's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 20,178
Default

I don't like how the description says 25 years after the first game. I mean Lara is supposed to be ageless. maybe I'm over thinking, but I hope they don't go the 'Hold on kid, I'm not as young as I used to be' route, like Sully from Uncharted.
__________________
Don't mind me. I'm just here for Tomb Raider news.
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 11:30   #178
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,572
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
I don't like how the description says 25 years after the first game. I mean Lara is supposed to be ageless. maybe I'm over thinking, but I hope they don't go the 'Hold on kid, I'm not as young as I used to be' route, like Sully from Uncharted.
That was a weird way of saying that the anime has been announced during the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider. In reality, the anime happens between SotTR and TRI.
__________________
Say no to NFTs in, like, anything!
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 13:13   #179
Rai
Moderator
 
Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a bubble outside the universe
Posts: 35,262
Default

I had a dream last night of an animated Tomb Raider adventure. For some reason it wasn't the anime, but it was highly speculated and insinuated that the art style would be the same in the anime. I really like it. It's a pity I can't show you what the style was like.
__________________
"Who we are is not what we wear, or what sparkles. It's our spirit that defines us."
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 18:23   #180
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
I don't like how the description says 25 years after the first game. I mean Lara is supposed to be ageless. maybe I'm over thinking, but I hope they don't go the 'Hold on kid, I'm not as young as I used to be' route, like Sully from Uncharted.
No it happens right after Shadow and lead to the events of “TR1” lol.
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.