www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider 25

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-21, 16:47   #431
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
what about PC?
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 17:05   #432
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Palace Bananas
Posts: 7,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
Should I add "Ana Pure Hair" in my signature as well ?
EDIT: Can't resist, already done
__________________
Lost Artifact, Beneath the Ashes, Lara's Shadow and Ana Pure Hair for everyone

Last edited by Chamayoo; 05-12-21 at 17:07.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 17:07   #433
.snake.
Archaeologist
 
.snake.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 1,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
It wasn’t on PC either I think, but PC players deserve it too lol!
I was trying to remember if Ana had it or not. Thanks for clarifying that. It's really silly they didn't implement it for her.
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 18:59   #434
Raider8
Archaeologist
 
Raider8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Asia
Posts: 1,343
Default

Oh Gaaad. Not you all complaining about not getting a villain with a 15 minute overall screentime in the game with pure hair while knowing that the protagonist's hair weren't fully polished and kinda floaty.

Gimme a break.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 20:25   #435
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter
 
AntRaidsTombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Oh Gaaad. Not you all complaining about not getting a villain with a 15 minute overall screentime in the game with pure hair while knowing that the protagonist's hair weren't fully polished and kinda floaty.

Gimme a break.
But….here’s the thing. No one is complaining. Only making a tiny joke about it because I was watching gameplay and I saw it during one of the cutscenes. Not one person talking about it demanded to have it in the game.
__________________
“Alright you bastards, let’s see what you got.” - LC
AntRaidsTombs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:04   #436
Raider8
Archaeologist
 
Raider8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Asia
Posts: 1,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
But….here’s the thing. No one is complaining. Only making a tiny joke about it because I was watching gameplay and I saw it during one of the cutscenes. Not one person talking about it demanded to have it in the game.
They could have included that as a nice touch but I honestly am fine with current Ana model as it is. Her hair are tied up. I do not wanna spend my processing power on that beatch. And I hope our queen does get a braid next time. I'm fine with the pony tail too though.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.