www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 03-07-21, 12:20   #1051
tomee
Tomb Raider

I was suspecting there would be no more major updates/new content when there was nothing even during the anniversary of Aftermath, but I'm a bit shocked they're ending support completely. There are still so so many balancing issues and (maybe this was just wishful thinking) I thought they'd nerf the grind in the game. I wanted to see them redesign the premium store so that it's not completely RNG. Maybe allowing you to summon gear from specific characters or even make everything available for various prices based on how difficult it would be to acquire them otherwise.
Old 03-07-21, 14:52   #1052
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

I do find the message a bit odd. Especially when they said they were going to redo the Krypt and etc. Maybe those things may still come just no more characters or DLC. Also, isn’t there still a good bit of content locked behind Kombat League? The game definitely still needs some more balance patches. They need to clarify this lol.

Update: Ok, it’s been confirmed no new patches, no nothing. The game is just done lol.

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 06-07-21 at 15:40.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-21, 20:48   #1053
tomee
Tomb Raider

Jade's skins from Kombat League season 3 (revenant a reborn) is in the premium shop. I recall somebody was looking to get it since last time it was demigod rank.
Old 06-07-21, 21:41   #1054
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Jade's skins from Kombat League season 3 (revenant a reborn) is in the premium shop. I recall somebody was looking to get it since last time it was demigod rank.
Thank you so much and it was me and now it’s purchased and I only have 465 time krystals left lol. I just know the Mileena skin I have been looking for pop up again now that my krystals have gotten low.

Last edited by AntRaidsTombs; 06-07-21 at 22:06.
AntRaidsTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-21, 20:46   #1055
Heartache
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
Yes! I'm so glad the art team had taste and decided to stick with it instead of her boring as **** MK11 look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
Right I wish they would add it to MK11
god that would be so awesome. it's nice that they always redesign outfits every installment, but a few older outfits could be such a good form of dlc.

there is more than the mk2/3 ninja outfits
Old 13-07-21, 02:21   #1056
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

If anyone happens to see Kitana’s fans “Kronika’s Eternal Gift” and Mileena’s skin “Take Two” appear. Please let me know lol. I’m tired of being disappointed when turning the game on lol. Thank you!
Old 13-07-21, 14:13   #1057
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs View Post
If anyone happens to see Kitana’s fans “Kronika’s Eternal Gift” and Mileena’s skin “Take Two” appear. Please let me know lol. I’m tired of being disappointed when turning the game on lol. Thank you!
I would and will if I happen to whenever I next play the game, but as much as I'd love playing around with Mileena's baby pink MK2 skin for 30 mins before I get bored again, I've long quit booting the game up every day myself haha

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 13-07-21 at 14:14.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-21, 03:08   #1058
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I would and will if I happen to whenever I next play the game, but as much as I'd love playing around with Mileena's baby pink MK2 skin for 30 mins before I get bored again, I've long quit booting the game up every day myself haha
Ir’s been 84 years and we still don’t have these skins lol.
Old 31-08-21, 15:27   #1059
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Skarlet MK2 skins are up in RAT.
Old 14-09-21, 20:24   #1060
AntRaidsTombs
Relic Hunter

Rain MK3 skins are up in RAT. For those who want or are interested!!!