www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 17-09-19, 13:53   #411
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
Not that interested to be honest, never liked the show. I'm guessing an actual Charmed reunion will never happen.

Hopefully Season 2 of the Reboot will be just as good as the first Season though
I never watch the show myself, but I will tune in just to see them together. Who knows, maybe the boost in ratings will actually tell CBS something about what us Charmed fans really want. I do hate how some people are trying to tear down Holly on Twitter because it wasn't exactly what some people wanted, but I'll take anything and celebrate and appreciate this gesture regardless.
Old 17-09-19, 14:17   #412
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Y'all here about the pseudo Charmed Reunion?

Both Holly and Alyssa are going to debut on Grey's Anatomy and they are coming on as sisters. Their characters come on because their other sister got hurt in a construction accident. The story is being penned by some of the same writers that worked on the original Charmed.

I am blown away and so excited. I'm really glad Holly and Alyssa were about to patch things and make up for this Reunion of sorts.

https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/gre...mpression=true

I wonder if the third sister being hurt in construction will be a call back to the show. Prue died by being thrown through a wall in the Manor and it would be interesting if the third sister got injured in the same way. I wish they could have gotten Shannon or Rose to be the third sister in the bed. That would be have funny. Even better, have Shannon in the bed while Holly and Alyssa discover they have a long lost sister Rose.
I found it hilarious how everyone on twitter jumped to conclusions and assumed it would be Charmed related and are now disappointed it's this.

It's nice they're working together again... but it's not something I'm going to watch.

Quote:
Not that interested to be honest, never liked the show. I'm guessing an actual Charmed reunion will never happen.
Definitely not. 13 years and the only thing they've done is this ^^^ which isn't even Charmed related lol

Quote:
Hopefully Season 2 of the Reboot will be just as good as the first Season though
I have a good feeling it's going to be better than the first season for sure. Have you been keeping up to date on the news? It's all been quite secretive (which is good) but it's going to have a darker tone.

You can tell just by the poster:

I love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Who knows, maybe the boost in ratings will actually tell CBS something about what us Charmed fans really want. I do hate how some people are trying to tear down Holly on Twitter because it wasn't exactly what some people wanted, but I'll take anything and celebrate and appreciate this gesture regardless.
I reallllllly doubt it. But who knows.

Last edited by tlr online; 03-10-19 at 11:47. Reason: Image removed. See FAQ on posting images.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 21:31   #413
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

The plot twist with the Source got me so much but the whole time loop was a bit off and could have been executed better, but still amazing never the less
Old 03-10-19, 10:51   #414
Rai

So, I'm not sure I'll bother with the 2nd season. I've mostly forgotten what happened in the first so it couldn't have left a good impression on me. Shame really as I enjoyed the original show so much. I've been watching YouTube clips and it just reminds me why I love it.
Old 03-10-19, 18:45   #415
Tombraider95
Relic Hunter

Here's the trailer for Season 2. I haven't watched it yet as I can wait until next Friday