Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 09-01-20, 14:40   #91
Aerie

Awesome!

I'm looking forward playing this game.
Aerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-20, 15:16   #92
OrangeJuice

Unhappy

project is still being worked on but im gonna be honest the whole pandemic situation here in italy + being quarantined is sucking the joy out of me to do anything let alone program.

i understand that it's a huge paradox to have so much time on your hands and yet feel completely unmovitaved to do anything. but im using that little motivation i can summon every day to get through my uni assignments at the moment.
im trying to work on that aspect of my own personality and i will resume work on aod 2d soon. in the meantime you all stay safe and indoors <3
OrangeJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-20, 00:37   #93
Kapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
i understand that it's a huge paradox to have so much time on your hands and yet feel completely unmovitaved to do anything. but im using that little motivation i can summon every day to get through my uni assignments at the moment.
im trying to work on that aspect of my own personality and i will resume work on aod 2d soon. in the meantime you all stay safe and indoors <3
I imagine a LOT of us can understand that feeling. We're not in lock down in my state, but a "shelter in place" order is in effect. Personally I haven't had any ambition for projects either.

It's best to focus the energy you have on university. Your project isn't going anywhere, after all! Hope you stay healthy and wishing you luck!
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-20, 20:17   #94
OrangeJuice

thank you Kapu. <3
i hope you're well too
Old 09-04-20, 16:13   #95
jackraider
Inactive

This is really neat. Release it for Android.
jackraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 12:53   #96
OrangeJuice

hello beautiful ppl
now that im done with this year of uni, im considering restructuring this project in a way that's similar to how the ps1 oddworld games worked

meaning lara would be moving through interconnected "screens" where the camera's still. i feel like this would allow for better level design bc as of now im finding it hard to create compelling environmental structures that dont fall apart the second the player moves the camera around.

thoughts?
Old 11-07-20, 14:36   #97
klona
Golden

You should do whatever that will make your workflow flexible enough to create what you want. I think what you're proposing is a good idea.
klona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-20, 07:33   #98
Andymy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
hello beautiful ppl
now that im done with this year of uni, im considering restructuring this project in a way that's similar to how the ps1 oddworld games worked

meaning lara would be moving through interconnected "screens" where the camera's still. i feel like this would allow for better level design bc as of now im finding it hard to create compelling environmental structures that dont fall apart the second the player moves the camera around.

thoughts?
It doesn't sound bad at all, and it will work out really well. quite excited for this
Andymy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-20, 09:26   #99
OrangeJuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by klona View Post
You should do whatever that will make your workflow flexible enough to create what you want. I think what you're proposing is a good idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andymy View Post
It doesn't sound bad at all, and it will work out really well. quite excited for this
thank you!!
Old 28-08-20, 08:07   #100
PaulCroft

Any news and updates about this project?
PaulCroft is offline   Reply With Quote