Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 09-12-18, 11:39   #1541
Alex Fly
Inactive

Good news.

And for the rest I hope so too. Fingers crossed we'll all get everything in time for Christmas.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-18, 14:54   #1542
Brendanlovesu1

Video showing how to unbox the tube with a poster. Also contains t shirt, concert programme score sheet and a massive poster

https://www.facebook.com/tombraiders...079937526/?t=3
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-18, 09:09   #1543
Brendanlovesu1

Dear Backers,

As you may know, last weekend I hooked up with the team to pack and parcel up the merchandise for your rewards ready for our first shipment.

Items going out in this shipment are as follows:

SIGNED CONCERT POSTERS (Blue & Red)
SIGNED SCORE PAGE 1
SIGNED CONCERT PROGRAMME
GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION POSTER
T-SHIRTS

It was a hell of a lot of work, and an organizational challenge, but everything went as smooth as.

All the packages were picked up by the Royal Mail on Wednesday, so they should start to arrive at their locations any day from now.

To those of you receiving poster tubes, there is a short video which explains how to open them without damaging the contents.

Don’t worry if you have not received all of the items for your reward in this shipment. Some items are being sent separately, so please don’t be concerned.

Jewel Case CDs are coming next!

Kind regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2358380
Old 14-12-18, 17:24   #1544
Gabi
Super Moderator

I have received my T-shirt today.
Gabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 16:43   #1545
Aquabird

My loot arrived today. Love my Classic Lara T-shirt.
Aquabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-18, 16:24   #1546
Alex Fly
Inactive

I received my stuff today as well!
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-18, 20:19   #1547
Famicom

Received my stuff (everything but the CD) yesterday.

Cool stuff, but everything inside the cardboard cylinder was covered in thick dust, almost like sawdust. Had to use a wet rag to clean everything up. And no, that was not dust from the cardboard tube. It's as if they packaged the whole thing in a sawmill in rush hour.

Anyway, it's clean now

Last edited by Famicom; 20-12-18 at 20:23.
Famicom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-18, 11:29   #1548
annacroft

I'm still waiting for my deluxe tin CD signed by Nathan himself, but that's okay because I'm more than happy to wait due to the fact we got the digital download a good while ago now.
annacroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-18, 15:15   #1549
Kapu

So awesome that people are getting their merch! I haven't received anything yet, but I'm in the US so I suppose it'll take longer to get here.
Kapu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-18, 21:02   #1550
Brendanlovesu1

Dear Backers,

I hope this letter finds you all well!

There are a few updates/requests I have for you, as well as some news.

Information request

Firstly I have a request for information and it is specifically directed at those of you who attended the Composer Buffet Reception at Hatfield House.

Among the 25 of you who won a Gold Ultimate Edition album, I don’t have contact details for 4 people. Their names are as follows:

Conchi Fernarda
Chris Gell
Elsa Charriere
Carrol Masters

If any of you know who these people are and could pass on their email or their shipping address, please send me a private message and let me know.

Thank you.

Paper Items and T-Shirts

We are delighted to report that over 960 paper Items and T-Shirts have now been sent out. If you were expecting some of these items and haven’t received yours yet, there are a few reasons why this may have happened:

You have not told us your shipping address
You have not told us your choice of either Red or Blue souvenir poster
You have not told us what kind/size etc T-Shirt you would like
We have yet to post your items (we ran out of Blue Posters, poster tubes and some T-Shirt sizes – we are replenishing our stock and will post your items in our next shipping run in the New Year
You live a long way away and your items are still shipping 😊
Digital Download

I trust that most of you will have received your copy now. If you haven’t or are still having problems with the download link, please email me directly and I will happily sort it out for you.

The High-Quality mp3 and Flac versions of the album are coming… We have the process of making this available fully designed now and we will be implementing this after Christmas.

Jewel Case CD

While we tried our very hardest to get these to you before Christmas, sadly I have to say that this just wasn’t possible in the end. We’ve had a multitude of hurdles to overcome, and while we have jumped over most of them, the final was that the actual cases themselves being unavailable and the earliest our provider can deliver them to us (to start filling with artwork etc.) is January 15th – we are SO sorry and are all very disappointed your CD isn’t under your Christmas trees! We are hoping that the delivery of these will at least be something to look forward to early in the New Year.

Vinyl Albums

We have shifted our focus onto these now. Much of the artwork has already been done, so we are moving straight into the final artwork polishing stage for these – aiming to make them something that will have been worth the wait.

Tin CDs

Again, most of the artwork has already been done for these, so we should get these into production early in January.

Tomb Raider: Live In Concert

Some of you may already know that unfortunately the promoter for the 2 upcoming shows in Australia has decided to postpone these events until later in 2019. Those of you who had already bought a ticket will be contacted and offered a refund at this stage. We will let you know of course as soon as we have new dates confirmed for these 2 shows.

Stretch Goals

I am very keen to get moving on the soundtrack albums and the TRS synth mixes, and I’m hoping to start these by February now that our insane workload has started to back off a little. We already have our first excerpt trailer for the Documentary and I will be posting that early in the New Year for you all to have a special preview.

I would finally like to wish you all a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic New Year.

Kindest regards

Nathan.