Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 18-04-21, 17:31   #201
DragonSlayer

Either no-one is dreaming anymore or there is a worldwide shortage of dreams, where's the BFG when you need him.

I had a really strange dream during the night, some may even call it disturbing whatever some choose to call it, it was enough to wake me up.

In the dream I was a woman aged 25 a mother to twin girls Alison and Chloe whose ex-boyfriend couldn't accept that she had a new boyfriend and wouldn't leave them alone.

We got home after a weekend away and everything seemed fine until we saw that the door in the kitchen going out to the back garden had been kicked in, suddenly from out of nowhere the ex-boyfriend appears out of nowhere slashes my boyfriend's throat with a knife and chases after me as I run away.

Grabbing the girls I put them in the car and as I'm about to drive away the ex punches through the driver side window and grabs me, I press down on the accelerator all the way up to 120 and he lets go.

Knowing that he won't stop looking for me and having heard from friends that he was asking them if they knew where I was, I deliberately sink the car in a lake which the police find 3 months later hoping that the ex-boyfriend would think that me and the girls are dead and leave us alone.

Heading back to my best friends house who let us stay with her, I find her dead on the kitchen floor and the girls tied up in the living room.

Turning around I see my ex standing there who attacks me I try fighting him off but I can't I beg him to stop saying that I've got a daughter on the way due in 3 months time, he says if he can't have us then no-one can, he makes me watch while he strangles the girls.

When he's finished with the girls he tells me that he's going to cut the girls bodies up and set them on fire and he's going to do the same to me before strangling me to death.

A few days later my dead friends daughter Stephanie aka Stevie who was the only other person who knew where we were staying came to the house after not getting any replies to the texts and phone calls to her mother and found the three of us out in the back garden where he had set us on fire.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-21, 23:18   #202
Nerdy

I don’t mind nightmares. I hate it when some dreams affects your mood for the whole day. (Not in a good way)

Last edited by Nerdy; 18-04-21 at 23:20.
Nerdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-21, 18:41   #203
DragonSlayer

I had a weird dream where I was in a pub having a drink with Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy wasn't there before anyone asks.
Old 19-05-21, 15:32   #204
Greenapple968

I keep having dreams where I'm back at home. This might be a sign that I'm homesick. I had a lovely flat which I loved living at but I had to put an end to the tenancy due to me being a hospital patient and not being able to remain there. I am now homeless but residing at a hospital and they'll ensure that I do have some sort of accommodation when I get discharged. But I don't know if I'll return to my hometown or where I'll be. The dreams tend to involve me being at my old home or being outside the flat and seeing other people living there.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-21, 19:20   #205
DragonSlayer

I had what for me must have been the strangest dream I've ever had.

A friend got in touch and said she wanted to see me but wouldn't say why and that I had to see her ASAP, anyway she was for some reason living in a city in the sky like Columbia in Bioshock Infinite though it felt more like The Lost City of Atlantis.

When I got there she told me that she was dying and that she wished that things had been different between us and that we could have been more than friends and that she was giving me control of the city.
Old 19-05-21, 20:42   #206
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
I had what for me must have been the strangest dream I've ever had.

A friend got in touch and said she wanted to see me but wouldn't say why and that I had to see her ASAP, anyway she was for some reason living in a city in the sky like Columbia in Bioshock Infinite though it felt more like The Lost City of Atlantis.

When I got there she told me that she was dying and that she wished that things had been different between us and that we could have been more than friends and that she was giving me control of the city.
If this is the strangest dream you've ever had then I'd say you've had it pretty easy; some of my dreams have just been utterly bizarre.
Old 20-05-21, 21:32   #207
TombRager

Yesterday or so I dreamt that there was a terrorist attack happening near my house. Three bombs were dropped in total and after these three bombs dropped, 20,000 terrorists responsible for the attack were arrested and 10,000 of them said that the reason for the attack was because Neymar said something. WTF?
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-21, 21:40   #208
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
Yesterday or so I dreamt that there was a terrorist attack happening near my house. Three bombs were dropped in total and after these three bombs dropped, 20,000 terrorists responsible for the attack were arrested and 10,000 of them said that the reason for the attack was because Neymar said something. WTF?
Normally, only a small number of terrorists get involved with bombings and other forms of terrorist attacks. When you say Neymar, I think of the footballer. Are you talking about a different Neymar?
Old 21-05-21, 04:53   #209
Lord Insidious

I once dreamed that I was chased by celebrity vampires.
Lord Insidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-21, 09:42   #210
Greenapple968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Insidious View Post
I once dreamed that I was chased by celebrity vampires.
I assume that celebrity vampires are no more dangerous than regular vampires.