Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 30-04-19, 20:50   #111
Ellioft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
I actually expected an announcement today
Why ? Morrigan is in vacation so we have to wait till she return.
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 20:51   #112
Athukraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Why ? Morrigan is in vacation so we have to wait till she return.
Only Morrigan works on social media? They posted fanart and screens this weekend and she was on vacation by then
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 21:06   #113
JayB_1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Only Morrigan works on social media? They posted fanart and screens this weekend and she was on vacation by then
It’s pretty lame by them not releasing any info about it. Everyone here knows that there is an 8th dlc coming ....
JayB_1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 21:20   #114
xspacedude

It’s still in development. If they announced it today and it gets postponed y’all would drag them to hell.
xspacedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 21:25   #115
scremanie

They don't owe us any info. We weren't promised an 8th DLC. Whatever we get now is purely just an extra surprise, and we should grateful.
scremanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 22:06   #116
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by scremanie View Post
They don't owe us any info. We weren't promised an 8th DLC. Whatever we get now is purely just an extra surprise, and we should grateful.
You're right. We were shown an 8th DLC and directly told nothing about it. If it turns out that it's in error or they have to scrap it, then I suppose you're of the mind that we, the people who have already bought their product, have no reason to be upset about the lack of communication or quiet dismissal. After all, we're only the people who gave them money.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 22:18   #117
pharaea

Patience is a virtue and, from the general look of things on here, an overdue lesson for some of you. If we get another DLC, it'll be months from now.

Besides, when has this game of "pushing the devs to release things early" ever worked out for tr ? I'd've thought we'd learned from AOD. Just chill.
pharaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 22:18   #118
AlexyLC
Inactive

Do you guys think it will be out next month?
Maybe it's going to take a while :/
AlexyLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 22:24   #119
scremanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
You're right. We were shown an 8th DLC and directly told nothing about it. If it turns out that it's in error or they have to scrap it, then I suppose you're of the mind that we, the people who have already bought their product, have no reason to be upset about the lack of communication or quiet dismissal. After all, we're only the people who gave them money.
Where were we shown this 8th DLC? Do you have video footage, or pictures? I must have missed that.

We gave them money for everything we have already received. We were promised only 7, we received 7. I bought the season pass, and even if this extra 8th DLC isn't included in that, I won't be angry.

Like I said in my last post; this 8th DLC, whatever it may be, is purely extra content.
scremanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-19, 22:52   #120
Robwood

Quote:
Where were we shown this 8th DLC? Do you have video footage, or pictures? I must have missed that.
How?

Quote:
We gave them money for everything we have already received. We were promised only 7, we received 7. I bought the season pass, and even if this extra 8th DLC isn't included in that, I won't be angry.
Bully for you. That doesn't detract from their suspicious behavior. I've already explained in another post that if the extra slot turns out to be a mistake and they haven't removed it one DLC cycle in, then if it turns out to be nothing or scrapped it will hinder them from receiving future money.

Quote:
Like I said in my last post; this 8th DLC, whatever it may be, is purely extra content.
My memory isn't poor. Regardless of anyone's view on the matter, since the video game industry wants to involve their customers in the development process, then they need to keep their customers informed.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote