www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations

Old 05-08-20, 11:08   #1
saintjunia
Hobbyist

Smile Hi there!

Hi everyone, June here. It's my nickname for the online world since I consider Polina (my given name) to be boring I'm 23, from Latvia, Russian by nationality.

I have been a TR fan ever since my dad and I played TR5 and AOD around 2003-4. The first game bought for my PC was TR4, I had tapes with the movies, and even cosplayed Lara when I was a kid. I "lived" on Russian TR forums back then, but used this forum, trle.net, and trsearch for fan-games, tutorials, and materials.

I am still a huge fan, and I love all "reincarnations" of Lara equally! She has always been and is my role model. I have dabbled in TR level editing as a child, but school got the best of me, this is why I have never finished a level. Well, recently the spark has re-ignited, and I am working on a level now. I have just finished my bachelors in tehnical translation and applied for masters, but I hope to find time for the level. With the support of this community I think everything is possible
Old 05-08-20, 13:45   #2
BlackWolftr
Student

Welcome to forum!
Old 05-08-20, 15:59   #3
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Welcome to the forum. A surprise- my Dad was born in Riga, Latvia. I have never had the chance to visit. Someone posted a video of that area on here so I was able to see what it looks like now. Then, I see where you are located.
Old 06-08-20, 09:09   #4
saintjunia
Hobbyist

BlackWolftr, thanks!

Cat Woman, that's so cool! You should definitely visit once corona is over, it's a beautiful city!