www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 07-04-21, 17:26   #1011
Mek
Historian

Today I've realized that you can reach Las Venturas in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from San Fierro when the area with Las Venturas is still locked (you can go by boat and then by car to the city). When I did it, I got four stars and the police started to chase me. I wanted to go to Pay 'n' Spray in Las Venturas to get rid of them, but I failed, the police got me. It was my first time in Las Venturas so I didn't know where it is. Do you know if it is possible? Can I go there when that area is still locked, loose the attention of the police, buy a property and save in it?
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-21, 21:59   #1012
DragonSlayer
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Today I've realized that you can reach Las Venturas in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from San Fierro when the area with Las Venturas is still locked (you can go by boat and then by car to the city). When I did it, I got four stars and the police started to chase me. I wanted to go to Pay 'n' Spray in Las Venturas to get rid of them, but I failed, the police got me. It was my first time in Las Venturas so I didn't know where it is. Do you know if it is possible? Can I go there when that area is still locked, loose the attention of the police, buy a property and save in it?
It is not possible to get to Las Venturas without a wanted level until you get far enough in the game that you can go there without getting a wanted level.

I don't know if it's possible to lose the attention of the police buy a house and save the game, I'm guessing it isn't even if you avoided the police bought a house and saved the game you would most likely still have a wanted level as the game would know you were in Las Venturas without having gotten far enough in the story to be there without a wanted level.

Years ago when I took a plane from the airport in San Fierro all the way to the airstrip in the desert, after I landed and took off again I strayed too close to Las Venturas and got a 2 star wanted level, the game thought that I was trying to get into the city ahead of when I could officially go there.

You will get there eventually as part of the story without getting a wanted level for attempting to enter the city ahead of when you are allowed to go to Las Venturas.

I once took the really big plane from San Fierro Airport all the way to the airstrip in the desert after managing to land without destroying the plane I took off again and flew it over Area 69 I think I managed to avoid incoming weapons fire coming from the base.

It took me half an hour to get the plane out of the hangar at San Fierro Airport, there was so little room to manoeuvre the plane out of the hangar and the plane was sometimes slow to respond to input from the controller.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-21, 17:58   #1013
Mek
Historian

Today I've finally reached the point in the game when you can officially enter Las Venturas. I entered the city with a bang on a Monster Truck What a vehicle, it really looked like a monster around those cars. Unfortunately it ended up in water. Then, I got a ZR-350 and speeded on a highway at the boundary of the city.

I like Las Venturas. It looks like a city of fun and the desert, blue sky, cactuses, rock music create an awesome atmosphere. It seems like this part of the game will be the coolest one.

Last edited by Mek; 08-04-21 at 18:00.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote