Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 26-10-18, 08:01   #11111
dcw123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Oh I knew about that one for awhile now hahaha I did it a few times myself but usually the enemy finds me, I get shot down, then Rafe slides down the slope all hurt and crawling, yelling at people to get him up, and all my noob teammates are having a campfire in the other side of the map hahaha
OMG I can relate.. the amount of times people don't even attempt to find/ help despite everyone being outlined and clearly down.
Noobs

"If someone doesn't help me, there will be hell to pay!"
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-18, 21:21   #11112
lance6439

A quick way for me to leave a game: guy on mic starts to complaining about team losing
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-18, 21:49   #11113
Quebsenuef

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
A quick way for me to leave a game: guy on mic starts to complaining about team losing
Man, I hate that ****.. especially when all he does is bitch and moan about his own teammates when HE himself is a bad player. Shut up and leave if you don’t want to play.

But I do take great pleasure when someone on the opposing team calls me out for being good and being all mean to me about it

There’s a difference between “man, my team wasn’t good” and “Ugh CMON GUYS WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!”
I hate rude people. I get having bad teams but it’s a whole other thing to be vocally angry and shouting at people
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 08:18   #11114
dcw123

Haha TBF I am glad I don't use a mic coz I'd probably be that person.
I swear like a trooper most of the time LOL

Mainly getting angry at glitchy shiz or really bad players.

I had a strange thing happen yesterday where I emptied the entire clip of P90 into someone, they ran at me blindfiring and I fired back with the Para45.
They managed to stay up and kill me - and their stats said 100% health!!
No way.. total rubbish - clearly a glitch or cheat?
Old 02-11-18, 17:34   #11115
KylieDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
God the MP is full of complete and utter idiots (I daren't type was I wanted to say instead)
Several games now where its just agony.
Matchmaking is a mess.. yada yada
ND don't give a rats ass anymore..
Thank **** SOTTR is out soon
Uncharted matchmaking always been terrible, you get full parties Vs bunch of solo players, plus I'm in UK and get plenty matches that include both Mexicans and Australians.

Doesn't seem to care for region grouping, balanced parties or anything.
KylieDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-18, 06:02   #11116
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraIloveYou View Post
Beautiful view! I wanna see more
Well, if there are other people interested, we could do a photo mode thread, like we have one for Shadow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcw123 View Post
^ such a pretty game that was way ahead of its time graphically... which is more than can be said for Shadow years later.
Definitely agree; but I have to admit, I like the cartoony aspect of SoTR.

---

Yesterday I've got to try the multiplayer of UC4, specifically the classic mode (this is the one that resembles to the TR13 multiplayer...and I'm kinda familiar with it) and I had a blast!
There was one guy in particular who picked on me, so I died 5 times. I think he sensed that I'm a total beginner, but we still managed to win the match to 50:30! (We were equal teams, but 4 members of my team quitted at the first five minutes, when the others had more points)

I think I'm going to continue the trials, to get more familiar with stuff.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-18, 16:10   #11117
dcw123

No wonder I only dabble in this game now.. it still sucks.

One match straight away 3 people quit and the stupid servers didn't add the other players for ages. I don't get why it takes so long.. especially when they show on the board and notifications.. but aren't with you in the map.
Coz 2 vs 5 is always fun and fair :/

Stil pinning for Classic Maps but lets be honest ain't gonna happen.
Miss Highrise and the submarine base lol
Old 04-12-18, 12:02   #11118
TR1249

Started with Lost Legacy after finishing Rise and its so different lol. Got used to collect stuff every few meters but here there's barely something to find so far

How is the multiplayer experience in General dcw? Saw some videos and I'm not sure if it's worth it to get a PS+ subscription.
TR1249 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-18, 17:15   #11119
TrustyBow

It's okay. If you don't have PS+ already, it's definitely not worth buying just for multiplayer. If you do happen to get it though, it's worth a try. It'll keep you entertained for about 3 days
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-19, 18:50   #11120
TR1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
It's okay. If you don't have PS+ already, it's definitely not worth buying just for multiplayer. If you do happen to get it though, it's worth a try. It'll keep you entertained for about 3 days
Well I'm suprised how much fun I have with it tbh

Yesterday I finished Uncharted 4, which means I finished every Uncharted Game on PS4. What a Journey. Uncharted 4 turned out to be my fave with U2 and Lost Legacy behind it. U1 and 3 also have their fun moments but the big amount of combat in U1 and the kinda lackluster Story in U3 made me place them really low.

I really hope that someday there will be another Game with Chloe, Nadine (one of my favourite characters) and Sam
The only tiring thing about all these games are the treasure/conversations/diary entries hunting. It's too exhausting for me to go through every single chapter again. I prefer the Reboot System, where you can travel through the whole Map instead of starting the chapter again.

Overall I really enjoyed the Series and I hope to see more in the future.
TR1249 is online now   Reply With Quote