www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 09-06-18, 17:26   #561
noonbob
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry22 View Post
Poor Miz Cracker. Constantly slept on by the judges week after week, undeservingly lost three challenges before FINALLY winning the makeover challenge, just to be eliminated the week after for the token "we can't see who you truly are" bull**** that comes up EVERY SINGLE DAMN SEASON. She's had the BenDelaCreme/Katya treatment. I love Kameron but realistically she should've been sent home. So disappointed in this outcome because I had such high hopes for Cracker. All Stars 4 is calling her.
This, it's messed up She was my favorite since the beginning.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-18, 18:26   #562
Fantasy
Explorer

This season has lost steam since it first started, this week’s episode was boooooring.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-18, 22:52   #563
strawberry22
Relic Hunter

It's been good but it's got to have been one of the most predictable season ever. Everyone knows Aquaria will most likely win and we've all p much known it since the pilot. It's season 7.2.
Old 29-06-18, 22:50   #564
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

Woah, what was Asia thinking with that gimmick?
Old 30-06-18, 09:06   #565
Fantasy
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson View Post
Woah, what was Asia thinking with that gimmick?
It was so awkward to watch

The finale was SO intense, Kameron was absolutely amazing and didn’t rely on any gimmicks, her talent really shone through 👏🏻 Eureka was awful as per usual, she NEVER knows her words.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-18, 12:02   #566
Tonyrobinson
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
It was so awkward to watch

The finale was SO intense, Kameron was absolutely amazing and didn’t rely on any gimmicks, her talent really shone through ���� Eureka was awful as per usual, she NEVER knows her words.
In general the finale seemed like a mess far too many reveals and gimmicks. Sasha's worked so well because it was unexpected and organic. Aquaria was the clear winner although the staging was so messy each girl just trying to outdo the other in such close proximity looked sloppy with there being three of them and pulled the focus away too much.
Old 09-07-18, 07:49   #567
strawberry22
Relic Hunter

I’m really glad Aquaria won, although she was the obvious winner from the beginning just based on how much social media coverage she had. S10 was overall good but it was an extremely predictable season. All the interesting queens got eliminated really early lol, the final 4 were actually very bland.

It’s like that for next season as well, apparently Plastique Tiara has been cast and if that is the case then we can probably already assume that she’ll win just because of how popular she is already, and Ru loves to please the fans by crowning the social media mogul lol. Also apparently AS4 starts filming in a few days, which tbh really disappoints me. We literally just had AS3, and no matter how much of a disaster that season was, it’s far too soon to pump out another All Stars. The queens need time and we need a few more seasons until we’re ready again I think.

Last edited by strawberry22; 09-07-18 at 07:52.
strawberry22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-18, 17:09   #568
rewak
Professor

Wow AS4 lineup is kind of weak. I'd only really consider one of them a star, Latrice, and she's already done an AS! A few have actually, and the rest are from the last few seasons.
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-18, 17:05   #569
fondantcookie
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
Wow AS4 lineup is kind of weak. I'd only really consider one of them a star, Latrice, and she's already done an AS! A few have actually, and the rest are from the last few seasons.
COMPLETELY DISAGREE. it's the best line up so far. Gia Gunn, Trinity Taylor, Ferrah Moan, Latrice, Mazilla Luzon, Naomi Smalls, Valentina.... Oh HELL yes!!

Some of the best queens all together. Cannot wait!
Old 10-11-18, 17:53   #570
b.gluch
Relic Hunter

Yeah, this lineup is so much better than All Stars 3. The only queens I'm indifferent to are Noami, Monet and Farrah. I'm so happy Monique Heart is back! She's definitely not winning but she's gonna bring the entertainment, I really hope she makes it far. I don't think anything will ever top All Stars 2 though.