www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 07-05-19, 04:10   #30661
Uzi master
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92 View Post
I got to 98 and haven't been able to beat it, and I am very upset about that.
Keep in mind you don't take damage from your own explosions, or from the explosive backpacks enemies drop.
Uzi master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-19, 08:06   #30662
hey007
Hobbyist

im playing resident evil 7 at the moment, it doesn't really feel like the classic games but feels more silent hill and evil within, it's definitely a good effort and very annoying at times, that bloody mother and insects lol last time i played it said 7hrs 13mins so i must be nearer the end, ive been on this large ship for a while now and i can imagine a boss coming soon.
hey007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-19, 09:34   #30663
jajay119
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfan16 View Post

You're right also about there being some BOW incidents after the Mansion incident, but before the Raccoon City outbreak. There were a couple of files in RE3 (?) that mentioned strange sightings at the edge of town. But the incidents were downplayed by the media. I forgot which files talked about this, but it was always interesting reading eye witness testimony about the events leading up to the outbreak.
I think it's in Chris' diary in RE2.
Old 11-05-19, 15:55   #30664
TrustyBow
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey007 View Post
im playing resident evil 7 at the moment, it doesn't really feel like the classic games but feels more silent hill and evil within, it's definitely a good effort and very annoying at times, that bloody mother and insects lol last time i played it said 7hrs 13mins so i must be nearer the end, ive been on this large ship for a while now and i can imagine a boss coming soon.
The game took a slight dip for me during the ship section. I felt like it went on too long, and it lacked urgency. The flashback part was cool though, and slightly made up for it.

Though I loved the game, each section got slightly worse than the last. Dealing with Jack in the house was the best, then I enjoyed the boat house section as well, though less so, Lucas's section was a bit annoying but still fun. The ship ust got boring after a while.
Old 12-05-19, 00:01   #30665
matrix54
Tomb Raider

The ship got boring because you have to play through it twice.
Old 12-05-19, 10:06   #30666
hey007
Hobbyist

i noticed when i finished it madhouse mode appeard, i was like no way i can not be arsed lol it doesn't really have that 'many times playthrough' effect like the classic games had. the resident evil 2 remake is more enjoyable and it feels good to play it a couple of times yeah.
hey007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-19, 21:05   #30667
TrustyBow
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey007 View Post
i noticed when i finished it madhouse mode appeard, i was like no way i can not be arsed lol it doesn't really have that 'many times playthrough' effect like the classic games had. the resident evil 2 remake is more enjoyable and it feels good to play it a couple of times yeah.
Yeah I know what you mean. I had a blast playing RE7, but I'll probably never play it again.

I just started playing RE2 yesterday. It's been really fun so far. I haven't gotten into the meat of the story yet. I'm still in the police station (Leon), but its off to a good start.
Old 12-05-19, 22:24   #30668
jajay119
Tomb Raider

I actually really enjoyed replaying 7 for the unlockables and to see if there was any difference between choosing Zoe and Mia. That was a let down.
Old 13-05-19, 01:56   #30669
TrustyBow
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
I actually really enjoyed replaying 7 for the unlockables and to see if there was any difference between choosing Zoe and Mia. That was a let down.
Did you choose Mia the first time? I can only imagine your frustration after going through all that to get to Zoe's disappointing path

I really have to wonder what was going through their heads when they decided to implement that decision. It's honestly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Not only does Zoe's path offer nothing (She dies literally 2 minutes after), but it's not even canon. It's weird, because it's not like there are any other choices in the game, so you'd think the one part where you choose would be a big deal.
Old 14-05-19, 03:33   #30670
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

Has anyone here played Them and Us?? Is it any good? It looks pretty cool for a fan made game.

EDIT: OMG I just found out that the VA for Claire (Stephanie Panisello) did the mo cap for Lara in SOTTR. I'm not sure what is the extent she did but I was impressed. She rock climbs and everything and even has a video of her playing Rise. I'm starting to stan her lol

Also it's pretty funny to think that Ada's voice is played by the same person who did Sophia in ROTTR. If you told me Sophia would be the one playing Ada in the remake before playing the game I would have been so sceptical. But she really amazing work and totally delivered a good and consistent Ada Wong performance. I'd still would have preferred RE6's Courtenay Taylor for a more consistent voice, but I really don't have any complaints with RE2make's Ada, she was brilliant.

Last edited by VictorXD; 14-05-19 at 20:09.
VictorXD is offline   Reply With Quote