Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 19-05-19, 16:31   #25281
Grimaldi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
Well, I feel lucky. I love the Reboot and I‘m glad that the series has evolved into something, in my opinion, better than the Classics. And I grew up with the Classics and like the games.
Same here. The reboot’s given me a lot to enjoy as a fan since ‘96.
Grimaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 16:53   #25282
thlenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJodieG View Post
Well, I feel lucky. I love the Reboot and I‘m glad that the series has evolved into something, in my opinion, better than the Classics. And I grew up with the Classics and like the games.
Same here
thlenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 16:55   #25283
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
No, we are not lucky. Tomb Raider could have been something amazing today, but it's not even Tomb Raider. Everything about it is different, and not different in a "it evolved into that" kind of way, no, they deliberately replaced everything about the game that gave it it's identity. So we're very unlucky to have this awful reboot taking up the space of what should have been Tomb Raider.
I agree, reboot is not an evolution of Tomb Raider it is an objection of it.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 17:12   #25284
Athukraz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxpglMpn...d=amph1xp8ftfs
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 17:32   #25285
Ellioft

I also love Tomb Raider it's been my favorite game since the start and Lara is still a character I love no matter how many years as gone. I'm still talking about Tomb Raider in my ordinary conversation a lot of times

Last edited by Ellioft; 19-05-19 at 17:33.
Ellioft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 19:24   #25286
Vaskito

To me, the reboot is a second chance that turned out the best it could. It kept me super entertained, made me love the games and Lara like I never did before, and it brought a much needed breath of fresh air. TR2013 was really different from anything within the franchise in the past. ROTTR expanded on it, and SOTTR took an approach to the classic formula, but keeping it new and interesting. I love the evolution, and I'm really excited for the future. The foundation is set, and the possibilities are endless - and I'll keep being a really happy panda if they do it right, like they've been doing so far. I'm really impressed with SOTTR and how it managed to merge the best of both worlds, and seeing what they managed to do with it, I just can't wait for the future.

I'm replaying the trilogy, so I've started with 2013 2 days ago (I'm taking everything slowly now, aiming for 100%, and taking it all in - the docs, the nuances and small details in Lara, and her behavior. As I'm playing the game, and knowing what came after (especially with SOTTR), they have come a long way. The trilogy is over, but the era will continue, so I'm excited to see what they'll bring to the table with TReboot 4, now that they are free to shake things up a bit - my only wish is that they do it right and true to the reboot era
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 19:42   #25287
MissJodieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
To me, the reboot is a second chance that turned out the best it could. It kept me super entertained, made me love the games and Lara like I never did before, and it brought a much needed breath of fresh air. TR2013 was really different from anything within the franchise in the past. ROTTR expanded on it, and SOTTR took an approach to the classic formula, but keeping it new and interesting. I love the evolution, and I'm really excited for the future. The foundation is set, and the possibilities are endless - and I'll keep being a really happy panda if they do it right, like they've been doing so far. I'm really impressed with SOTTR and how it managed to merge the best of both worlds, and seeing what they managed to do with it, I just can't wait for the future.

I'm replaying the trilogy, so I've started with 2013 2 days ago (I'm taking everything slowly now, aiming for 100%, and taking it all in - the docs, the nuances and small details in Lara, and her behavior. As I'm playing the game, and knowing what came after (especially with SOTTR), they have come a long way. The trilogy is over, but the era will continue, so I'm excited to see what they'll bring to the table with TReboot 4, now that they are free to shake things up a bit - my only wish is that they do it right and true to the reboot era
Perfectly said!
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 20:43   #25288
mandylane

my mum is tomb raider fan

she likes shadow of the tomb raider most of them all

(LOL)
mandylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 20:45   #25289
charmedangelin

Ok the Serpents Heart on Deadly Obcession I would not recommend. Just died for the forth time because of the flame and blade traps.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 20:51   #25290
SoraSakai
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandylane View Post
my mum is tomb raider fan

she likes shadow of the tomb raider most of them all

(LOL)

Ok.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote