Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 22-08-19, 16:43   #19191
dinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by disapearing-boy View Post
Removing State Changes should work fine as far as I know.

Make sure to give Baddy1 unlimited ammo. I think an ocb value of 10 will do this.

Also make sure Baddy2 doesn't pick up any uzi ammo - he will try. If you remove State Changes for his pick up anim he will freeze over the ammo. Place uzi ammo out of reach!
Great advices, thanks!

----

Another question:
Is there any way to make the TROOPS hostile already when triggered (like SAS) instead of having to harm them before?

Last edited by dinne; 22-08-19 at 21:17.
dinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-19, 12:59   #19192
laras

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
Is there any way to make the TROOPS hostile already when triggered (like SAS) instead of having to harm them before?
This is something I would like to know aswell...

Also, is there a way to make enemy drop 2 items instead of just one?
laras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-19, 13:29   #19193
LoreRaider

@dinne and @laras, you can look at this for troops enemy: https://trforge.net/advent/2010/day10/index-en.php

About the enemy dropping 2 items, it's not possible directly, but there's a workaround for that, which is this one: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...38#post8122138
LoreRaider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-19, 16:34   #19194
laras

Thanks @LoreRaider
Old 24-08-19, 10:49   #19195
dinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreRaider View Post
@dinne and @laras, you can look at this for troops enemy: https://trforge.net/advent/2010/day10/index-en.php

About the enemy dropping 2 items, it's not possible directly, but there's a workaround for that, which is this one: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...38#post8122138
Thanks but in this guide it's written how to make enemies peaceful only, while I wanted to find out a way to make TROOPS already hostile when spawned, without needing to attack them before to produce this behavior... (if it's possible). Just making him behave like SAS.
Old 24-08-19, 17:47   #19196
laras

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinne View Post
Thanks but in this guide it's written how to make enemies peaceful only, while I wanted to find out a way to make TROOPS already hostile when spawned, without needing to attack them before to produce this behavior... (if it's possible). Just making him behave like SAS.
As far as i know it's not possible to make TROOPS hostile when spawned, but what i did is I just copied TROOPS into SAS slot and voila.
Old 25-08-19, 00:30   #19197
rufierto

Back with another question, I have the elevator from Paleone, and I can get it to work, but when you press the keypad, and it pops up on the screen to choose a number, half of the keypad is off the top of the screen, any idea on how to lower it into view?
rufierto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-19, 00:36   #19198
Joey79100

Quote:
Originally Posted by laras View Post
As far as i know it's not possible to make TROOPS hostile when spawned, but what i did is I just copied TROOPS into SAS slot and voila.
Troops that are hostile from the beginning are the same as SAS, aren't they?
If so, then you can probably use AssignSlot to make it take AI (and animations) of the SAS slot.
Joey79100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-19, 07:58   #19199
dinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey79100 View Post
Troops that are hostile from the beginning are the same as SAS, aren't they?
If so, then you can probably use AssignSlot to make it take AI (and animations) of the SAS slot.
Oh I didn't know about this AssignSlot, very interesting.
It's because I've the SAS slot already occupied.

Update: the result of putting SAS's AI is quite hilarious, the TROOPS stay in a shy diva position while aiming and shooting ahahah

Last edited by dinne; 25-08-19 at 08:16.
Old 25-08-19, 10:14   #19200
OverRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufierto View Post
Back with another question, I have the elevator from Paleone, and I can get it to work, but when you press the keypad, and it pops up on the screen to choose a number, half of the keypad is off the top of the screen, any idea on how to lower it into view?
Probably your resolution in setup is different than your resulotion of your monitor, though I think this has been fixed in TRNG 1.2.2.7+ and higher even if using wrong resolution... not sure though
OverRaider is offline   Reply With Quote