www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS

Old 27-05-22, 21:56   #1151
UroshUchiha
Explorer

I was one of the people who was following this game since the first early access build and I kept playing it daily cause it was the perfect time waster while I was walking my dog. The grind is insane. I played MMOs that required less grind than Reloaded.

But as I said, dog walking plus TRR was a perfect combo. ~3 months ago I stopped playing the game cause I pretty much got all of my items to legendary rating. I check the discord server announcements once a month and from what I have noticed, there wasn't a single new tomb or anything added in the last couple of months.

And pretty much after every update they quickly do a rollback cause something broke or they quickly release a hotfix.

So at this point I truly believe that there's like two people working on this game from how slowly the updates come out. And nothing is going through QA or any kind of testing. The people that play this game are the unpaid testers.
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote