Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 04-09-19, 00:30   #4701
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
Who said I couldn't share anything outside of that thread? And why?
Are you kidding with me? Like, is this real or something? Gh0st and Justin specifically said to keep things said in that section there and you knew that damn well. Don't sit there and pretend like you had no idea what was going on. Even after everyone was furious about it the first time and Gh0stblade said that they would not post any more information like we used to have because people like you come in snatch and post whatever without two ****s to give.

Why? Are you really serious right now? Because that was meant to be contained within it's own section. You agreed to that be 1. Being a part of TRF were all the rules apply everywhere, and 2 going into that section and reading exactly what the expectations were.

I find it incredibly difficult that you are the only person who posted there that didn't get the memo. Justin would even ban accounts if he found out they were leaking info.

So don't you sit there and try to act like you have no idea what's going on. Don't call someone an ass when you act like this.

Lol to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
Let me get this straight: you jumped through all of the hoops in order to access and join the Top Secret forum, yet you lack the sagacity to determine what you've done wrong. Wow.
I know right, I'm about to flip my **** over here.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 04-09-19 at 00:31.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:33   #4702
krycekuva

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
If they want my money they damn well owe me something to have.

And with DLC8, they damn well owe people an explanation of what exactly is going on. Teasing things without any word or explanation is riddiculess. Look at Nintendo, they always give good word and only announce or tease stuff when it's ready.

Not like EM and Sqeenix who don't do **** for the fanbase, but drive all of us mad with this radio silence.

once the DLC is out you will buy it regardless, every body knows it. making a fuss about it makes no difference to anyone except for those trying to navigate 470 pages of angry posts in order to find any info...

but whatever,... keep believeing your input is valid to EM and surely now they feel threatened by your stand and will, just to make you happy, give you all the intel you so well deserve for being the one player who has paid so much more than absolutely any other random guy here.
krycekuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 00:36   #4703
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by krycekuva View Post
once the DLC is out you will buy it regardless, every body knows it. making a fuss about it makes no difference to anyone except for those trying to navigate 470 pages of angry posts in order to find any info...

but whatever,... keep believeing your input is valid to EM and surely now they feel threatened by your stand and will, just to make you happy, give you all the intel you so well deserve for being the one player who has paid so much more than absolutely any other random guy here.
Not what I was saying at all, but keep on apologizing on the corporates behave.

Edit

Also if there was info you know damn well people would be talking about it. People have every right to complain about bad policy and bad business and marketing practices.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 04-09-19 at 00:39.
Old 04-09-19, 00:39   #4704
krycekuva

Quote:
Not what I was saying at all, but keep on apologizing on the corporates behave.
im just trying to read about the 8th DLC. i got what i came for, now im off to read other threads. ill get the DLC once its out like everybody else.
Old 04-09-19, 00:44   #4705
charmedangelin

Quote:
im just trying to read about the 8th DLC. i got what i came for, now im off to read other threads. ill get the DLC once its out like everybody else.
You don't care to understand the issue that's going on. No one is demanding to know all details of dlc 8, we just want to be treated like freaking people and not told something and then completely ignored.
Old 04-09-19, 00:49   #4706
krycekuva

yes, tell me how EM is violating your basic human rights. those mosnters!
Old 04-09-19, 00:53   #4707
charmedangelin

Quote:
yes, tell me how EM is violating your basic human rights. those mosnters!
When you tell me how my and other posts in this section have hurt you on the richter scale.
Old 04-09-19, 01:05   #4708
JsotoTRSaga

Does anybody actually think we will get something this year?

Nobody is talking about Shadow of the Tomb Raider anymore except us and some other 50 people at reddit at maximum.

I don't know why but I have this horrible feeling we are not getting anything at all this year... I am being serious in this post, I don't feel anything is in motion, it all feels so dead wouldn't you agree? I have no doubts that September 14 is going to go completely unnoticed and nothing will come there or TGS.

Last edited by JsotoTRSaga; 04-09-19 at 01:07.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-19, 01:07   #4709
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Does anybody actually think we will get something this year?

Nobody is talking about Shadow of the Tomb Raider except us and some other 50 people at reddit.

I don't know why but I have this horrible feeling we are not getting at all this year... I am being serious in this post, I don't feel anything is in motion, it all feels so dead wouldn't you agree? I have no doubts that September 14 is going to go completely unnoticed.
Honestly they could very well just cancel or shelve the whole thing until TR 12 and just include it in the next game. It's not like no one's ever done that before.
Old 04-09-19, 01:15   #4710
JsotoTRSaga

Quote:
Honestly they could very well just cancel or shelve the whole thing until TR 12 and just include it in the next game. It's not like no one's ever done that before.
Right? I never thought I'd still be waiting for the 8TH DLC at this date. It is so bizarre that it was hyped so much back in April and now it's as if none of that ever happened, none of it even matters anymore to them apparently. I wonder if it was all a LIE.
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote