www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 25-08-19, 14:24   #2531
Cat Woman
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Yes, wallpaper for sure. Just saw it. Thanks.
Old 25-08-19, 20:36   #2532
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

I think this is the cleanist tribal outfit. The least busy and actually probably the best looking imo. Only thing I'd change is to remove the front pouch between her legs, but the color goes well with the pants and the boots, looks like those furry Uggs that girls where.

Last edited by charmedangelin; 25-08-19 at 20:38.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 00:05   #2533
LuckyEdge10

^ I think the Tunic of the Exiled Fox is the most practical tribal outfit
LuckyEdge10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-19, 02:03   #2534
Robwood
Professor

Did you know that this part of the map existed? This is from the very beginning of the game, after Lara frees her leg from the rocks. I discovered this by hittting the map button by accident.

Cool shots.

Lara with some workers.

Now for the meat: I'm doing another play through and when I reached St. John in the story, I decided to go out of bounds in order to see if the Amaru church would be any different. It wasn't (so far, as I haven't worked the library yet), but I was able to do something else! I exited the church through the hole in the second floor and was able to drop down to the graveyard. While the area was loading, I ran for the library door and was able to enter before the door appeared! The library was still loading around me, so I was able to get a shot of what the entrance for the stations of the cross looks like before being fully rendered. As you can see from the pictures, the fresco covering the cross hasn't been loaded in yet.

The entrance when viewed from the inside.

Everything could still be interacted with, but Jonah's model was needed for story progression. As I had left him outside in the main courtyard (by the broken statue), this was a problem. Then I got smart and figured I'd interact with the book upstairs that engages a cut scene between Lara and Jonah, thinking that might get his model inside. Well, he appeared for the scene but disappeared once it was over. I was well and truly stuck. Thankfully, when I reloaded the last checkpoint, Lara was back to being outside, so no corrupted save file this time!
Old 29-08-19, 22:07   #2535
Robwood
Professor

Cool shot.

What the first station of the cross looks like before anything else is rendered.

These next pictures come from the story mode. When I reached St. John for the first time, I went out of bounds in order to skip the stations of the cross. (Thankfully, I was able to complete the mudslide without issue.) You'll note that the fog is still here due to this course of action, but also notice that the volcano isn't spewing.

I went out of bounds to the Amaru church twice and took two different paths. The first is when I jumped through the hole in the wall and dropped down into the loading graveyard. I went left (which normally takes you to the main courtyard) and took a leap of faith in order to get these shots. I thought Lara would fall into Blue Hell afterward, but the area spawned immediately after I exited photo mode and Lara landed on solid ground instead.

The second path led me to a hidden room! Remember when I said that I wanted to get behind the cross's alcove?

Well, I was quick enough this time to get behind the wall before the church's interiors had fully rendered! Note the door in the back of the third picture; maneuvering the camera caused the removal of the right hand planks.

When the area fully loads, the hidden room forms around Lara and you'll see that the door is now obscured. The wall that appears leads up to a door on the top floor, which is inaccessible from behind here.

A hole in the nearby floor corner.

How to room looks when rendered. It's an L-shaped area.

The sand wall.

The disappearing wall.

Peering over the grey box behind the gold cross alcove.

Peering through this hole in the wall allows you to see the outside upper level of the church in various stages of rendering.

Finally, at the grey wall, there's this oil lamp(?) that dangles in midair. The wall itself is passive and going through it will allow you to re-enter the church proper once Lara phases through the cubicle.

Last edited by Robwood; 29-08-19 at 22:09.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-19, 19:38   #2536
Zsott
Archaeologist

Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-19, 19:56   #2537
Robwood
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
Where and how did you get that shot? That's amazing!
Old 02-09-19, 09:55   #2538
Zsott
Archaeologist

Thanks!

That's the end of the game. The stone ring you see before Amaru, is the statue, you normally destroy.
Also, this is the incantation scene, I just changed the angle and the field of view...
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-19, 10:49   #2539
Prinz Eugen
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Just a reminder: Quoted images should be converted to a link, especially if multiple images.
Yeah Rai, I figured I needed to convert them to link. But I liked them so much that I just wanted to repost them
Ok, next time I will try to convert them to links. Thanks
Also sorry for the late response. I was busy... kinda
Old 11-09-19, 00:07   #2540
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

Wonder where this was taken?