www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > New Member Introductions, Birthdays and Congratulations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-19, 14:41   #11
MelikeLara
Professor
 
MelikeLara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Birmingham, uk
Posts: 3,040
Default

Welcome, you sound like a like minded person of us older fans on here. Great to meet you.
__________________
Gotta get up and Try Try Try.....
MelikeLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-19, 15:33   #12
XXIIXX
Student
 
XXIIXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelikeLara View Post
Welcome, you sound like a like minded person of us older fans on here. Great to meet you.
I try my best to stay positive, even though I'm not most of the time ! But at for TR I'm currently going through a "Renaissance" period lol.
Great to meet you too!
__________________
Happy 35th birthday Sandara Park!
XXIIXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-19, 00:41   #13
MelikeLara
Professor
 
MelikeLara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Birmingham, uk
Posts: 3,040
Default

Same here, I was feeling kind of done with it all with the whole shadow dlc thing but I've sat down today and started shadow on v1.00 and I'm enjoying it I must say
__________________
Gotta get up and Try Try Try.....
MelikeLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-19, 06:11   #14
XXIIXX
Student
 
XXIIXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelikeLara View Post
Same here, I was feeling kind of done with it all with the whole shadow dlc thing but I've sat down today and started shadow on v1.00 and I'm enjoying it I must say
The tipping point for me was Rise's delayed PS release. But now I think I'm ready to not be mad at them about that.... Good thing is that because I didn't pay much attention until recently I mostly missed the 8th tomb drama. It's still annoying but I'm not as mad as I would have been otherwise
__________________
Happy 35th birthday Sandara Park!
XXIIXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-19, 15:51   #15
Cat Woman
Explorer
 
Cat Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 865
Default

I do check every day and the first thing I see under SOTTR is DLC8. I do read to see if Iím missing anything. Iím in neutral thinking I then browse through the different areas. Replaying the older games available now on xBox One.
__________________
Pharaohīs Tomb
Cat Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-19, 01:26   #16
MelikeLara
Professor
 
MelikeLara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Birmingham, uk
Posts: 3,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Woman View Post
I do check every day and the first thing I see under SOTTR is DLC8. I do read to see if Iím missing anything. Iím in neutral thinking I then browse through the different areas. Replaying the older games available now on xBox One.
Good idea, after re playing shadow. I might try Anniversary again on xbox one.
__________________
Gotta get up and Try Try Try.....
MelikeLara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.