Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 10-11-19, 09:13   #11
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
Patching the executable might not be possible due to Denuvo.

Cheers.
Yeah, that's what I fear, too. This thing is pure devil's work. Companies should remove that stuff with their 'final' updates, so that the community at least has a chance to inprove on what's already there once they themselves stop caring.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 12:11   #12
tomee

Maybe someone already tried this and it didn't work, so ignore if I'm suggesting something stupid, but wouldn't it be easier to just simply retexture the Vest of the Empress Jaguar and Boots of the Empress Jaguar to be transparent? Lara acquires them early on in the game, they can't be missed and I assume the tactical adventurer outfit is fully rendered under.

Obviously this is only a shortcut since it gives you access only to Tactical Adventurer and only in lower Paititi, but better than nothing until someone can fully lift the restriction with a trainer or patch.
tomee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-19, 14:30   #13
paul123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post
Maybe someone already tried this and it didn't work, so ignore if I'm suggesting something stupid, but wouldn't it be easier to just simply retexture the Vest of the Empress Jaguar and Boots of the Empress Jaguar to be transparent? Lara acquires them early on in the game, they can't be missed and I assume the tactical adventurer outfit is fully rendered under.

Obviously this is only a shortcut since it gives you access only to Tactical Adventurer and only in lower Paititi, but better than nothing until someone can fully lift the restriction with a trainer or patch.
I think the issue is getting the amended texture back into the bigfile and into the game.

I've spent all morning trying to figure out the TR2013 tools to see if I can get them to work with Shadow, but I have no idea what I'm doing

I just wish Square/EM/CD made it easier for us to mod the game!
paul123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-19, 04:42   #14
EzioMaverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post

Sorry for the late response but i have already done that.

https://youtu.be/NJxW8T6hm4I
EzioMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote