www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 05-01-19, 03:46   #37671
**LARA LOVER**
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
That's so crazy. I remember being instantly obsessed with her when she first blew up, but it definitely feels like a lot more than 20 years to me for some reason And now I feel old.

Love this medley

Omg I love this! The break the ice part is everything
Old 18-04-19, 05:56   #37672
laracroftswest
Professor

If anyone's been following the speculation around Britney recently, you'll know a lot of the stuff going on is shady. Regardless of what's happening, I just hope whatever decisions being made are her own and that she's happy
Old 18-04-19, 06:26   #37673
noonbob
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
If anyone's been following the speculation around Britney recently, you'll know a lot of the stuff going on is shady. Regardless of what's happening, I just hope whatever decisions being made are her own and that she's happy
Yeah, they've locked her up in a mental institute because she refused to take her medication
Then they try and cover it up with these other stories.
#FreeBritney

I'm not being serious though, this was something I read.
I also read that she's going to retire or something if her dad passes. If it's healthier for her to do that then I'm happy.
I rather she wasn't doing things she's not comfortable with.

Last edited by noonbob; 18-04-19 at 14:04.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 07:13   #37674
Ellioft
Professor

Her fans should stop to interfer in her private life, they could make more damages than they think, spreading rumors never give anything good... especially when you use a hashtag...

Last edited by Ellioft; 18-04-19 at 07:17.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 07:24   #37675
laracroftswest
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Her fans should stop to interfer in her private life, they could make more damages than they think, spreading rumors never give anything good... especially when you use a hashtag...
I'm inclined to agree, but at the same time after 11 years, how many warning signs do fans need before they feel like it's a scary situation? It's tough verifying the latest story as fact, however going off of the truths we've seen since 2008 there are plenty of things I take issue with. I think "interfering with her personal life" gets sticky when a lot of the money that fans are funneling into concerts, albums, merch, etc. goes straight to the people that many have all but confirmed are actually shady. Regardless, her wellness and happiness are most important and if that means stepping away from the industry forever then I can support that

Last edited by laracroftswest; 18-04-19 at 07:30.
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 09:42   #37676
ryan91
Professor

Not to be savage or anything but when was the last time she actualy sang live? I just wanna see it for myself.

Last edited by ryan91; 18-04-19 at 09:43.
ryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 09:45   #37677
Fantasy
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Eeeeeeexactly.
Old 18-04-19, 14:01   #37678
noonbob
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan91 View Post
Not to be savage or anything but when was the last time she actualy sang live? I just wanna see it for myself.

Vocalney Sounding like her childhood self.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 14:17   #37679
**LARA LOVER**
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
I'm inclined to agree, but at the same time after 11 years, how many warning signs do fans need before they feel like it's a scary situation? It's tough verifying the latest story as fact, however going off of the truths we've seen since 2008 there are plenty of things I take issue with. I think "interfering with her personal life" gets sticky when a lot of the money that fans are funneling into concerts, albums, merch, etc. goes straight to the people that many have all but confirmed are actually shady. Regardless, her wellness and happiness are most important and if that means stepping away from the industry forever then I can support that
Very well said. I listen to the Britney podcast that started all this and actually almost made a thread about this topic. It’s a very sticky situation. On one hand it seems like she is being held against her will and being forced to take medication but on the other hand we really don’t know, she could really be sick.
Old 18-04-19, 17:32   #37680
Cat Woman
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan91 View Post
My friend and I saw her in Las Vegas two years ago. She did some songs live. Her show was fantastic. We loved it.