www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-12-18, 20:13   #921
noonbob
Professor
 
noonbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nowhere.
Posts: 2,924
Default

The way Queen snatched ha Spotify record back.
She's currently got 44M monthly listeners and is 2nd in the world
(it'll be back to 2M next week)

She always wastes her opportunity when people are paying attention to her.
Release your next single with a HOT music video already !
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-18, 12:37   #922
suli
Junior Member
 
suli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonbob View Post
The way Queen snatched ha Spotify record back.
She's currently got 44M monthly listeners and is 2nd in the world
(it'll be back to 2M next week)

She always wastes her opportunity when people are paying attention to her.
Release your next single with a HOT music video already !
I believe they wanted to do the A No No remix with cardi b and lil kim but they didn't want to kill the momentum of All I want for Christmas this year. it almost reached top 5.
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-18, 18:51   #923
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter
 
Yeauxleaux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 6,701
Default

I'm not here for a Cardi B collab tbh, Mariah can do way better.

Come thrrru Lil Kim tho
__________________
Uplaaaaands... you. earn. everythiiing *aggressive voguing*
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-18, 19:34   #924
noonbob
Professor
 
noonbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nowhere.
Posts: 2,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
I believe they wanted to do the A No No remix with cardi b and lil kim but they didn't want to kill the momentum of All I want for Christmas this year. it almost reached top 5.
I get that, but what i meant is they should have released something right after Christmas. And sis AIWFCIY is #3 on BB Hot100
The way she was robbed of her 3rd #1 in the UK


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
I'm not here for a Cardi B collab tbh, Mariah can do way better.

Come thrrru Lil Kim tho
Kinda agree, I don't dislike Cardi but EVERYONE gets her on a track now for a "hit" and many still flop. Anyway Cardi confirmed she hasn't recorded any remix for M.
Mariah would probably flop even with Cardi on the track. If it happens i'll still be here for it.

There have been reports that Missy and Lil' Kim already recorded the remix and JD produced it or smt.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-18, 21:54   #925
laracroftswest
Professor
 
laracroftswest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,471
Default

Top 3 on Billboard this week
laracroftswest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 08:45   #926
suli
Junior Member
 
suli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,930
Default

yas at mimi snatching that top3. she's a legend!!!!

as for Cardi, I agree, I don't really like her. But anything to piss off that pedophile sympathizer nicki garbaj.
suli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 09:15   #927
noonbob
Professor
 
noonbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nowhere.
Posts: 2,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suli View Post
yas at mimi snatching that top3. she's a legend!!!!

as for Cardi, I agree, I don't really like her. But anything to piss off that pedophile sympathizer nicki garbaj.


LOVING this concept
Let's get that 19th #1.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-19, 22:22   #928
Fantasy
Archaeologist
 
Fantasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,104
Default

[img]oversized image removed[/img]

Time? I don’t know her
__________________
“She’s innocent... mostly. She killed the neighbour but the bitch had it coming”

Last edited by Dennis's Mom; 23-01-19 at 16:27. Reason: Removed oversized image. Resize and repost.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-19, 22:27   #929
noonbob
Professor
 
noonbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nowhere.
Posts: 2,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
[img]oversized image removed[/img]

Time? I don’t know her
She's such an ICON. The world doesn't deserve her.

I'm still wet after those bikini pics !

Last edited by Dennis's Mom; 23-01-19 at 16:28. Reason: Don't quote oversized images.
noonbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-19, 22:29   #930
Fantasy
Archaeologist
 
Fantasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,104
Default

Oh I know, she looks amazing at the moment and genuinely happy for the first time in a while ❤️
__________________
“She’s innocent... mostly. She killed the neighbour but the bitch had it coming”
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.