www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 03-11-18, 06:02   #11
laracroftswest
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligufaca View Post
I am not sure if I like this season or not? The murder House episode sure was epic, and I loved every part of it, but then the latest episode was kinda, nothing. Also, the beginning was kinda useless, as they killed all the characters, and went all different storyline, why?

I just don't know, idea is nice, but what is happening srsly?
I've been thinking this too. I'm also getting kinda tired of the Michael origins storyline. It started out incredibly good though and it's been the first season I've watched since Coven. Hoping it can resume to the 2021 apocalypse storyline soon so we can see what happens.
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 06:09   #12
trfan16
Archaeologist

I agree, the latest episode is definitely the weakest episode this season so far. We have two episodes remaining and we still haven't seen the cause of the apocalypse yet. Plus, this is one of those episodes where every character has to be over-the-top with some ridiculous personality like Evan Peters and Billy Eichner's character in this episode.
trfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 10:07   #13
jajay119
Tomb Raider

Iím hoping this season runs for more than 10 episodes like earlier seasons did. I think it has more than enough mileage for it whereas Roanoke and Cult were running out of steam by their end. I think you could get 13 eps out of this season easily.
Old 03-11-18, 12:19   #14
moodydog
Relic Hunter

This is definitely one of the more weaker seasons. Just seems a little all over the place tbh. The premise isn't really that gripping either. I am really not sure what this season is getting at.
moodydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 12:48   #15
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

This is the very best season to me in the series.
Old 03-11-18, 13:06   #16
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

This season is honestly so garbage outside of all the flashbacks etc.
Old 03-11-18, 13:34   #17
bekim
Relic Hunter

Im enjoying every bit of it. A work of art honestly
bekim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 13:56   #18
Brendanlovesu1
Archaeologist

I was so excited for an episode of AHS on Halloween. Extremely disappointed.

I did not wait a week to watch Michael have a tantrum and build a robot with some ugly haired boys. What was with those wigs?

Some other thoughts

I LOVED THE RETURN OF VENABLE!! I was really happy to see her again, and now we know how she got involved with the Cooperative. Also her outfit was everything.

Danteís Inferno Update: This week was fraud. Honestly, it didnít fit that at all.

Those wigs were the scariest things in the episode.

Iím curious as to why Satan insists on leaving Michael on read. Maybe itís one of those ďSon, you have to start the apocalypse by yourself, it builds character.Ē

The scene with Michael and the angel in the wilderness was obviously a reference to the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness from the Bible. And we got the second confirmed angel sighting in AHS, unless that was just a part of Michaelís hallucination.

I felt like the writing this episode was much worse than the rest of the season. Like the opening scene! Sarah and Cody were doing their best with what they had but...yikes. It was a little too ďYou donít have to do this, Anakin!Ē

By the way, why did Cordelia let Michael go without any kind of fight??

The best scenes of the episode were: Michael drawing the pentagram in the woods and ranting, and Venableís little bit.

I felt like the whole ďThereís a spell on Meade so she canít come backĒ thing is just a bad attempt at filling in a plot hole.

Next weekís episode preview seems to have a lot of scenes from past episodes in it?

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO WRAP THIS UP IN TWO DAMN EPISODES?!? I would love to be surprised with a full 13 episodes, but I donít think thatís gonna happen.
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-18, 14:19   #19
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Post.
I completely agree with everything you just said. I'm really shook that this will only be 10 episodes.. these last two are going to feel so rushed, I'm telling you now.
Old 03-11-18, 16:22   #20
Fantasy
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodydog View Post
This is definitely one of the more weaker seasons. Just seems a little all over the place tbh. The premise isn't really that gripping either. I am really not sure what this season is getting at.
It feels like they abandoned the premise after the second episode and now itís just another season of Coven without any sort of main narrative...