www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 05-09-19, 20:57   #4901
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Guys, would you pay for a SECOND season pass
with new multiple content?
Like, it would include DLC 8 AND
new game modes like
Endurance,
Chapter Replay?
With 4 new outfits,
maybe 2 more tombs....
Old 05-09-19, 20:58   #4902
MissJodieG
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Season pass means all DLC content released
No it does not!
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 20:59   #4903
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Season pass means all DLC content being released, that's how it's supposed to work. Not charge a very high price, but then lol and charge more because your a greedy ass company.
Says who? lol
Don't get me wrong, I get why someone would be upset about DLC8 potentially falling outside of the season pass, but nowhere it is said that a season pass *has to* contain everything. A season pass is a package, a collection of additional content that often, but not always cover every single piece of downloadable content. I'm sure it even says on the back of the Croft Edition that 7 tombs would eventually become available and they've fulfilled that promise already.
Old 05-09-19, 21:02   #4904
xspacedude
Archaeologist

Quote:
Season pass means all DLC content being released, that's how it's supposed to work. Not charge a very high price, but then lol and charge more because your a greedy ass company.
Nei meight
xspacedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:02   #4905
johnanonymouz
Professor

we're still discussing this..........season pass does not mean all dlc content for the game until it dies! we got what we knew was included in the season pass and that's it. if they want to charge extra, they can do so. By your logic, all fighting games should have one season pass that covers all 3-4 years of dlc characters.......no
Old 05-09-19, 21:06   #4906
SoraSakai

This is so stupid. The season pass was advertised to include 7 Challenge tombs.

You got the 7 challenge tombs.

This is something extra. It would be nice (amazing, even) if they gave it to us for free but to say it SHOULD be included in the season pass is so beyond unreasonable.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:09   #4907
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Ok so your more then happy to be paying over $100 for the game plus dlc to only be charged even more? No game is that damn expensive. No way in Hell should they charge for this. That would be extremely greedy and a massive smack in the face.

Who is made of money? No one should be expected to pay more then $90 for this game. Especially if they bunch it together with the definitive edition that will only be $60. That means if the DLC is like 6 bucks then I would have paid up to $100 while other people get it much cheaper then that.

That is unfair and beyond riddiculess to the point of being gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraSakai View Post
This is so stupid. The season pass was advertised to include 7 Challenge tombs.

You got the 7 challenge tombs.

This is something extra. It would be nice (amazing, even) if they gave it to us for free but to say it SHOULD be included in the season pass is so beyond unreasonable.
No this not stupid, I am very aware of my money and I spent up to $100 for this game. Nothing in the world could ever justify more money for this game. None

Last edited by charmedangelin; 05-09-19 at 21:10.
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:11   #4908
SoraSakai

Quote:
Ok so your more then happy to be paying over $100 for the game plus dlc to only be charged even more? No game is that damn expensive. No way in Hell should they charge for this. That would be extremely greedy and a massive smack in the face.

Who is made of money? No one should be expected to pay more then $90 for this game. Especially if they bunch it together with the definitive edition that will only be $60. That means if the DLC is like 6 bucks then I would have paid up to $100 while other people get it much cheaper then that.

That is unfair and beyond riddiculess to the point of being gross.

No this not stupid, I am very aware of my money and I spent up to $100 for this game. Nothing in the world could ever justify more money for this game. None
You don’t have to pay it. Just like they don’t have to make it.

You’re the only one here being greedy. They told you what the contents of the season pass were. You were given everything it said it would include. You are not owed anything by them for free. Get over it. And no, there won’t be “huge drama” from everyone if it’s revealed we have to pay for it. It’ll just be one big embarrassing temper tantrum from you and the minority who agree with you on this. The rest of us are reasonable people who are aware that we aren’t owed free stuff for something somebody worked hard on.

And yes. Obviously, if they worked on something extra for me, I wouldn’t mind paying more if I looked at it and thought it was worth paying for. That seems like common sense to me. If you don’t think it’s worth it, then don’t buy it.

IMPORTANT ANALOGY.

I make cakes. Charmed, would like to buy some cakes from me. My shop sells 7 cakes for 3,000 yen. Charmed gives me 3,000 yen for the “7 Cake Set.”

I make the 7 cakes and give it to him.

I am now making a new cake.

Charmed walks back into my store, “YOURE GIVING THAT TO ME FOR FREE!”

“What? Why?”

“I already gave you 3,000 yen.”

“That was for 7 cakes. I have already given you 7 cakes.”

“Oh my god ! What a slap in the face! You’re so greedy!”

That’s what you’re essentially doing right now.

Last edited by SoraSakai; 05-09-19 at 21:15.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:11   #4909
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
Old 05-09-19, 21:13   #4910
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
Exactly, how can some of y'all not be foaming at the mouth mad. Are you people rich or something or don't care to be milked by Sqeenix?

That would be gross, ****ing EA levels of incompetence.