www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 05-09-19, 21:14   #4911
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
It would be nice if at least those who pre-ordered the game gets DLC8 for free...
For other people *maybe $4-5$?????
Old 05-09-19, 21:14   #4912
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
My thoughts exactly. I've steelbook edition and it was expensive. I won't be happy if I have to pay for the 8th DLC.
Old 05-09-19, 21:15   #4913
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
The moment you gave your money away, you were agreeing with the bargain - that bargain specifically told you would get the base game, bonus outfits for the Croft Edition, and 7 challenge tombs with 7 skill points and 7 outfits and 7 weapons - you got exactly that. It's that simple. It's tiring reading your weekly threats of bringing hell over if the DLC that wasn't advertised as part of the bargain is charged. Trust me, seeing this attitude from outside is cringey
Old 05-09-19, 21:16   #4914
tomee
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Ok so your more then happy to be paying over $100 for the game plus dlc to only be charged even more?
No, we wouldn't be happy about it either, but we understand they have every right to release it outside of the season pass if they want to, which we all explained in the near 10 posts above.
Quote:
No this not stupid, I am very aware of my money and I spent up to $100 for this game. Nothing in the world could ever justify more money for this game. None
Nobody will hold you at gun point and force you to spend any more money.

Quote:
"those who waited a year"
Now read that sentence slowly again.

Also, who's stopping you from also waiting a year for a discount on DLC8, in case it's not part of the season pass? Everyone can do the same too.
Old 05-09-19, 21:17   #4915
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Guys, would you pay for a SECOND season pass
with new multiple content?
Like, it would include DLC 8 AND
new game modes like
Endurance,
Chapter Replay?
With 4 new outfits,
maybe 2 more tombs....
It depends on the price and the possibility of buying its components separately.

To name one, I'd ditch Endurance. I couldn't care any less about it. And if it also meant a price reduction, I could live without Chapter Replay.
Old 05-09-19, 21:17   #4916
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Ok I have to say this, I feel like everyone is always disagreeing with charmed just because he is charmed, cause he has this history of creating drama and stuff, but if it was literally anyone else saying this you'd all agree in an instant.

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying again though but still
Old 05-09-19, 21:18   #4917
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Ok I have to say this, I feel like everyone is always disagreeing with charmed just because he is charmed, cause he has this history of creating drama and stuff, but if it was literally anyone else saying this you'd all agree in an instant.
It's not because it's charmed. It's because people have a understanding of the product they bought, and how it works. It's pretty simple, actually. And he understands it too
Old 05-09-19, 21:19   #4918
SoraSakai

Quote:

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying again though but still
No...? I agree with Charmed a lot more than I disagree with him. The amount of times I’ve taken side on things. Truly this is not a personal vendetta. I agree with basically all of his criticisms of the game.

I just strongly disagree with being owed something for free. I bought the season pass that was advertised to include 7 things. I got the 7 things. I am not owed an 8th thing for free. I think it’s 99.9% most likely it will be given to us for free but I absolutely do not mind paying extra for something if I want it enough to do so.

It isn’t at all comparable to anything EA has done.

Last edited by SoraSakai; 05-09-19 at 21:21.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:20   #4919
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

I will never accept bad business practices ever. That's how gamers continue to get screwed over. Look at crash racing, you continue to have **** like that happen because people justify that ****. There was no reason to have microtransactions in that game like it's bull**** to make me pay well over $100 for more that others basically will get for free.

You justify that then don't complain when they get more greedy.

Me greedy? Are you kidding me, that's the mindset that had breed this greedy gaming culture where money is everything these days.
Old 05-09-19, 21:21   #4920
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
It depends on the price and the possibility of buying its components separately.

To name one, I'd ditch Endurance. I couldn't care any less about it. And if it also meant a price reduction, I could live without Chapter Replay.
If there’ll be one, I guess it would be like 15-25$/€/£ whatever, cheaper than the current one......