www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-19, 21:14   #4911
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: ソラサカイの家で SoraSakai’s House
Posts: 2,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
It would be nice if at least those who pre-ordered the game gets DLC8 for free...
For other people *maybe $4-5$?????
__________________
Shelley Blond liked my tweet!
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:14   #4912
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter
 
JsotoTRSaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 6,955
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
My thoughts exactly. I've steelbook edition and it was expensive. I won't be happy if I have to pay for the 8th DLC.
__________________
Bring Back the Dual Pistols
JsotoTRSaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:15   #4913
Vaskito
Relic Hunter
 
Vaskito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Post
The moment you gave your money away, you were agreeing with the bargain - that bargain specifically told you would get the base game, bonus outfits for the Croft Edition, and 7 challenge tombs with 7 skill points and 7 outfits and 7 weapons - you got exactly that. It's that simple. It's tiring reading your weekly threats of bringing hell over if the DLC that wasn't advertised as part of the bargain is charged. Trust me, seeing this attitude from outside is cringey
__________________
We stand undefined. Can't be drawn with a straight line.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:16   #4914
tomee
Tomb Raider
 
tomee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 15,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
Ok so your more then happy to be paying over $100 for the game plus dlc to only be charged even more?
No, we wouldn't be happy about it either, but we understand they have every right to release it outside of the season pass if they want to, which we all explained in the near 10 posts above.
Quote:
No this not stupid, I am very aware of my money and I spent up to $100 for this game. Nothing in the world could ever justify more money for this game. None
Nobody will hold you at gun point and force you to spend any more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Imagine paying 100€ for the Croft Edition supporting them from the start and not getting dlc8 while those who waited a year will pay 60€ for the DE which includes dlc8 too.
"those who waited a year"
Now read that sentence slowly again.

Also, who's stopping you from also waiting a year for a discount on DLC8, in case it's not part of the season pass? Everyone can do the same too.
__________________
My signature was removed because it was vulgar. Now I can't choose my own till March 2014. If I edit this one I will be suspended till March 2014.
tomee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:17   #4915
Yuna´s Wish
Tomb Raider
 
Yuna´s Wish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 14,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Guys, would you pay for a SECOND season pass
with new multiple content?
Like, it would include DLC 8 AND
new game modes like
Endurance,
Chapter Replay?
With 4 new outfits,
maybe 2 more tombs....
It depends on the price and the possibility of buying its components separately.

To name one, I'd ditch Endurance. I couldn't care any less about it. And if it also meant a price reduction, I could live without Chapter Replay.
__________________
Renew your soul to make you strong.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:17   #4916
Athukraz
Relic Hunter
 
Athukraz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Clown Manor
Posts: 7,007
Default

Ok I have to say this, I feel like everyone is always disagreeing with charmed just because he is charmed, cause he has this history of creating drama and stuff, but if it was literally anyone else saying this you'd all agree in an instant.

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying again though but still
__________________
Clown Movement 2019
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:18   #4917
Vaskito
Relic Hunter
 
Vaskito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Ok I have to say this, I feel like everyone is always disagreeing with charmed just because he is charmed, cause he has this history of creating drama and stuff, but if it was literally anyone else saying this you'd all agree in an instant.
It's not because it's charmed. It's because people have a understanding of the product they bought, and how it works. It's pretty simple, actually. And he understands it too
__________________
We stand undefined. Can't be drawn with a straight line.
Vaskito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:19   #4918
SoraSakai
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 3,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Ok I have to say this, I feel like everyone is always disagreeing with charmed just because he is charmed, cause he has this history of creating drama and stuff, but if it was literally anyone else saying this you'd all agree in an instant.

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying again though but still
No...? I agree with Charmed a lot more than I disagree with him. The amount of times I’ve taken side on things. Truly this is not a personal vendetta. I agree with basically all of his criticisms of the game.

I just strongly disagree with being owed something for free. I bought the season pass that was advertised to include 7 things. I got the 7 things. I am not owed an 8th thing for free. I think it’s 99.9% most likely it will be given to us for free but I absolutely do not mind paying extra for something if I want it enough to do so.

It isn’t at all comparable to anything EA has done.

Last edited by SoraSakai; 05-09-19 at 21:21.
SoraSakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:20   #4919
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 11,665
Default

I will never accept bad business practices ever. That's how gamers continue to get screwed over. Look at crash racing, you continue to have **** like that happen because people justify that ****. There was no reason to have microtransactions in that game like it's bull**** to make me pay well over $100 for more that others basically will get for free.

You justify that then don't complain when they get more greedy.

Me greedy? Are you kidding me, that's the mindset that had breed this greedy gaming culture where money is everything these days.
__________________
Ubisoft Brought back Classic Lara ^_^
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-19, 21:21   #4920
Tomb Raidering
Archaeologist
 
Tomb Raidering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: ソラサカイの家で SoraSakai’s House
Posts: 2,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post
It depends on the price and the possibility of buying its components separately.

To name one, I'd ditch Endurance. I couldn't care any less about it. And if it also meant a price reduction, I could live without Chapter Replay.
If there’ll be one, I guess it would be like 15-25$/€/£ whatever, cheaper than the current one......
__________________
Shelley Blond liked my tweet!
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 16:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.