www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 11-09-20, 16:36   #38201
LNSNHGTDS
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdr60 View Post
Finished it yesterday and it was allot of fun. Really enjoyed it. This is much better entertainment than any tv show. I haven't watched TV in months. I've just downloaded the third one, Shadow, and it looks amazing in all the media videos I've seen. Looks like I'll be busy for a while.
Good to know! Always nice to see fresh blood loving the series bit by bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
I think TR2013 is the most solid in the trilogy in comparison, even if the tombs are really lacking. But yesterday I played up to the wolf battles and damn, I didn't remember it so intense. The whole introduction is definetely the best in the saga.
Agreed! I think I never ever really get tired of the first hours of the game. I want to die until I get out of Helgen in Skyrim for example but I really enjoy the intro to Tomb Raider.
Old 25-09-20, 18:20   #38202
pdr60
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS View Post
Good to know! Always nice to see fresh blood loving the series bit by bit

Agreed! I think I never ever really get tired of the first hours of the game. I want to die until I get out of Helgen in Skyrim for example but I really enjoy the intro to Tomb Raider.
Finished Shadow last night. What a ride. Great fun and looking forward to a replay. Loved the stealth play and the repelling. Lots of fun. Now we have to wait for the next adventure while replaying these three. The best part was there wasn't a single glitch in the any of the games. They played through without a single crash or blip of any kind. I'm on kind of a dated system too being a AMD FX4350 and a Nvidia 1060 with only 3G of video ram. Looks like it might be time to build a new system. I like those Ryzen and the new 3000 series nvidia cards.

As a side note, I'm going to try to replay the first two in Kubuntu 18.04 and see how they perform.

Last edited by pdr60; 25-09-20 at 18:21.
pdr60 is offline   Reply With Quote