www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III > The Lost Artifact

Old 27-09-16, 00:51   #21
StaceyLouise
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by laravision View Post

As you can see, the link I provided contains flight patches for the gold editions.

Which method are you using to run The Lost Artifact? Are you following this setup, or do you actually have the physical disc installed and playing the game from the CD-ROM?
Ah okay, ill try it tomorrow
I'm playing the game from the cd-rom, but i put the flight patch into the folder and it worked for tomb raider 3, just not for the lost artifact, which i'm presuming was because the flight patch i had was only for the regular tomb raiders? also would it make it difference if i played it from the disk?
StaceyLouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-16, 11:36   #22
laravision
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyLouise View Post
Ah okay, ill try it tomorrow
I'm playing the game from the cd-rom, but i put the flight patch into the folder and it worked for tomb raider 3, just not for the lost artifact, which i'm presuming was because the flight patch i had was only for the regular tomb raiders? also would it make it difference if i played it from the disk?
There are a few variations of the flight patches that have surfaced over the years, with some being incompatible due to a number of reasons. If you put the TR3LA.flight.cheat into your Lost Artifact directory and find that it doesn't execute, then try the following:

Open the contents of the Lost Artifact disc, then copy the DATA, FMV, AUDIO and PIX folders to your Lost Artifact directory, and use this No-CD executable to eliminate the need for the CD. Then try running the flight patch again.
Old 29-09-16, 19:47   #23
Patrick Shannon
Explorer

Laravision, thank you for being the custodian of these flight cheats. They are treasures, and since Chug a Bug has not been here for some time, we should be grateful to you for keeping them available for new visitors!

Last edited by Patrick Shannon; 29-09-16 at 19:51.
Patrick Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-18, 22:18   #24
fidelis_wagner
Hobbyist

Default There is no more flight cheat to download on the internet

The link is no longer working. Can you give me another link, please? I already searched the internet and found no flight cheat for tomb raider 2
fidelis_wagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-18, 22:29   #25
fidelis_wagner
Hobbyist

Default link does not work anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikaze Raider View Post
You can download them here: TR2-4 Flight Cheat Loaders (52.47 Kb)

Cheers
The link is no longer working. Can you give me another link, please? I already searched the internet and found no flight cheat for tomb raider 2
Old 30-10-18, 22:34   #26
fidelis_wagner
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by laravision View Post

As you can see, the link I provided contains flight patches for the gold editions.

Which method are you using to run The Lost Artifact? Are you following this setup, or do you actually have the physical disc installed and playing the game from the CD-ROM?
Old 30-10-18, 22:54   #27
laravision
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelis_wagner View Post
Welcome to the forum

Please refrain from double/triple posting.

Updated link here.
Old 01-11-18, 02:50   #28
fidelis_wagner
Hobbyist

Thank you Lara Vision If it were not for you I would not be able to solve the mystery if a place is really inaccessible in tomb raider 2 gold where you have 3 items where the ice wall prevents you from arriving in the place because it is solid, probably a programmer error . But you can walk out the solid ice wall climbing

I wanted a picture showing but I could not.

Last edited by fidelis_wagner; 01-11-18 at 02:55.
Old 17-06-19, 06:52   #29
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter

I have a Japanese exclusive trtla.exe - I'd like to stick with it too for play testing but alas no Flight Patchers seem to work! Curious to see if there's been any engine changes ingame like the PSX versions. Tomb3 and LA are the only JP PC dubs that have their own files.

TR3 Gold Japanese
(Within is the untouched original rip exe, and my own hex edited NO CD and 16:9 aspect patch)

If you're still in this business ofcourse! I do also have JP exes of TR2,3,4,TRLE and 5.

Last edited by mizuno_suisei; 17-06-19 at 06:54.
mizuno_suisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-19, 17:33   #30
Die Basis
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
Unfortunately, the link isn't working anymore. Does anyone know how to download it again?

Thanks.