www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 28-04-19, 16:25   #1
dimosz
Hobbyist

Default Tomb Raider BigFileTool

I have to say hello to all the true fans of the Tomb Raider game series.
You have worked a lot on creating something beautiful for these games. Something, that developers could'n do. In the August 2019, I'm planning to renew my work on my BigFileTool which will be capable to open most of the game archives. This tool will be based on a plugin system which will be capable to open / save archives for a big list of game titles. It will be capable to modify / play video / audio game resources. I am very sorry that in the 2015's there were some financial problems that determined me to stop the work. Now, the situation has changed. Now, with all of my responsibility, I can tell you, that the work will be stared from the scratch. So, be patient, new updates will come.
Old 28-04-19, 16:35   #2
Gh0stBlade
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimosz View Post
I have to say hello to all the true fans of the Tomb Raider game series.
You have worked a lot on creating something beautiful for these games. Something, that developers could'n do. In the August 2019, I'm planning to renew my work on my BigFileTool which will be capable to open most of the game archives. This tool will be based on a plugin system which will be capable to open / save archives for a big list of game titles. It will be capable to modify / play video / audio game resources. I am very sorry that in the 2015's there were some financial problems that determined me to stop the work. Now, the situation has changed. Now, with all of my responsibility, I can tell you, that the work will be stared from the scratch. So, be patient, new updates will come.
Hi

Long time. Good luck with your bigfile tools i look forward to them. Will they support repacking?

Cheers.
Old 28-04-19, 19:09   #3
Woops
Explorer

Awesome! Good luck.
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-19, 02:34   #4
VictorXD
Relic Hunter

I vaguely remember something about this I think. That avatar is definitely familiar to me lol
I'm really interested in this! Looking forward to what your tool will be able to accomplish, best of luck
Old 29-04-19, 06:50   #5
dimosz
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stBlade View Post
Hi

Long time. Good luck with your bigfile tools i look forward to them. Will they support repacking?

Cheers.
Yes, of course they will. As I said, the tool will be based on a plugin functionality like winamp does. Thus, anyone who wants, will be able to write a plugin for a certain game archive operations (like decoding, interleaving / deinterleaving game audio, decoding & encoding game graphics and so on). The work is planned to start in the second part of the July, 2019.