www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 15-05-19, 13:39   #22961
Vaskito
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Fiber sounds super expensive... are you sure it's not just cable?
Not in Portugal. It's almost the "only" mean of having internet. ADSL is almost extinct now, so there's only fiber or 4G/5G mobile

Packages with TV + Internet + other services is what's mostly available at normal price. 100Mbps - 200Mbps being the "standard" packages, and with 1Gb internet starting to become available in major cities
Old 15-05-19, 14:27   #22962
Woops
Explorer

And I'm over here happy with my 10mbps lmao
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-19, 16:35   #22963
FanosCroft
Professor

Very sick, idk why I woke up feeling sick and I threw up
Old 17-05-19, 20:26   #22964
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

I think my parents are taking advantage of me.
So at the beginning of the year I found out my roommate and I had to move out of the house we were renting by April. Totally fine! All on good terms with the landlord. We looked and found a place late Feb/early March.
Two weeks before we were supposed to move into the new house we find out the landlord backed out on us. Then the floods came and swept many people out of their homes. Not only were my roommate and I trying to find a place but hundreds more families were also looking since they lost their home.

We both ended up not finding a place and moving back home. Literally all my stuff is in a storage unit. All my clothes, all my furniture, kitchen stuff, everything I don’t absolutely need. I have two pairs of jeans and a couple shirts.
I’m looking for apartments but they’re all pretty pricey and I can’t afford them. It’s almost 40-50% of my paycheck every month will go to rent if I were to move into the places available now.

So initially my parents said I could move in downstairs in their spare room and I did and that’s where I’m at now. No rent! Perfect! Except that changed today. My mom changed her mind and said my rent is now $500 and will increase in June, then July, then August.. until I find a place. That isn’t exactly what we agreed on.

I don’t know. Maybe I’m just more stressed out considering I’m paying for a giant storage unit to house all my stuff I can’t even use and now I have to pay rent for a room that’s not even mine. I just hope I can find a place soon that’s affordable. Maybe I’ll just quit school and get a second job on top of my full time job now.

Edit: I’m just stressed. I think that’s why this is bothering me. It’s not fair I live rent free, but it’s the “we had a deal just kidding, you owe me” that is bothering me. It’s more my fault since my mom is notorious for this. I should’ve expected it. I’m surprised I’m not immune to this yet. One thing, then another without warning. It just seems disingenuous since she knows I have no where else to go, so why not charge me rent? But again, it’s not fair I live rent free. I just wish I had my stuff with me.

Last edited by Quebsenuef; 17-05-19 at 21:17.
Quebsenuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-19, 20:28   #22965
Lyle Croft
Professor

Happy, just graduated from my..."2 year" degree...which took a bit of time. Eek!

I should have my bachelor's degree by end of 2020 though! For now, I gotta worry about the board exam and job applications.
Old 18-05-19, 01:00   #22966
Rafael
Hobbyist

My feelings:

A mix of Rage, Worry, empathy, compassion, sadness.

I am thinking about the Future of Brazil. We have a REAL good president who really represent the will of our hearts, to help to transform this nation into one of the best in world. We have a potential to be as great as USA, Russia and others. But we are facing a lot of unnecessary advserties.

This media creates a lot of fantasies to mislead the population.

These horrible ideologies that were created. Just to divide us, to make us easier to be conquered.

Now everyone of us in world have it as a Karma.

I Hope we can end this Polical Correctness that is rotting our Earth Society. It's rotting Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and is compromising our Freedom of speech.
Old 18-05-19, 08:48   #22967
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter

No different really, just got alot of my mind these days.
Old 19-05-19, 07:59   #22968
FanosCroft
Professor

Sad. I think that my dog is dying and I am so sad I'm praying he'll make it through
Old 19-05-19, 09:21   #22969
the_legend
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
And I'm over here happy with my 10mbps lmao
....i checked on steam and I have like 3,5 glad i got a flatrate on my phone plan, it‘s much faster

Today I am feeling okay...but annoyed bc of this bike competition that‘s enclosing our house...it‘s just not something i care for a lot. Even the radio station that used to be here all the time stopped coming like 3 years ago.

Last edited by the_legend; 19-05-19 at 09:26.
the_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-19, 13:04   #22970
Maverin
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanosCroft View Post
Sad. I think that my dog is dying and I am so sad I'm praying he'll make it through
I'm also praying for your dog. Keep us updated on the poor fella