www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-05-19, 08:26   #15211
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,145
Default

Does anyone else think that Anniversary Lara seems a bit browless?
I know that was the typical 90's look, but she would look much better with fuller eyebrows.
Now that I think of it, classic Lara had full eyebrows in renders/FMV but she had thin eyebrows in the game.

Weird.
__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?
CroftManiac05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 08:35   #15212
Linoshi Croft
Legend
 
Linoshi Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United Kingdom Gender: Male
Posts: 31,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Does anyone else think that Anniversary Lara seems a bit browless?
I know that was the typical 90's look, but she would look much better with fuller eyebrows.
Now that I think of it, classic Lara had full eyebrows in renders/FMV but she had thin eyebrows in the game.

Weird.
Hm, she does tbh. Plus, it makes her forehead look rather large. Personally, I know a lot of people love Anniversary Lara, but I've always found something off-putting about her.
__________________
In your own way, at your own pace, pulling through!
Linoshi Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 10:36   #15213
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft View Post
Hm, she does tbh. Plus, it makes her forehead look rather large. Personally, I know a lot of people love Anniversary Lara, but I've always found something off-putting about her.
Anniversary Lara's brows always bothered me tbh.

Anni Lara with thick brows and fixed lip cornerz would be godsend
__________________
Seems anyone caught with you has a pretty low survival rate.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 14:05   #15214
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter
 
NoahCrofRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Mêlée Island
Posts: 7,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Does anyone else think that Anniversary Lara seems a bit browless?
I know that was the typical 90's look, but she would look much better with fuller eyebrows.
Now that I think of it, classic Lara had full eyebrows in renders/FMV but she had thin eyebrows in the game.

Weird.
It’s what ruins her face tbh. Anniversary Lara has a nice face, but I haven’t been able to appreciate it for the longest time because the eyebrows just kind of screw it up.

If she had Legend Lara’s eyebrows, I think she’d look a little nicer.
__________________
-high-pitched- AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! *bone crack*
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 14:40   #15215
CroftManiac05
Archaeologist
 
CroftManiac05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Στην κοσμάρα μου
Posts: 1,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
If she had Legend Lara’s eyebrows, I think she’d look a little nicer.
Indeed. Just tone down the makeup a bit.

__________________
Φιλας την αναπηρη?
CroftManiac05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 17:52   #15216
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 9,130
Default

This never gets old, I love how he nailed Lara's classic back step before locking Winston in there.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...08649879165653
__________________
Worry about what needs to be worried about
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-19, 17:57   #15217
Chamayoo
Professor
 
Chamayoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 4,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
This never gets old, I love how he nailed Lara's classic back step before locking Winston in there.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...08649879165653
Awesome. Poeple love "locking the butler in the freezer", never gets old. In Facebook it's often viral.
Chamayoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-19, 18:21   #15218
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter
 
NoahCrofRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Mêlée Island
Posts: 7,921
Default

So. Gorgeous.
__________________
-high-pitched- AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! *bone crack*
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-19, 20:20   #15219
Lyle Croft
Professor
 
Lyle Croft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,597
Default

idk what it is is. but legend Lara's face looks different compared to Anni lara w/ legend outfit.

maybe it's the hair...who knows!

But imagine shadow Lara with nicer brows...I-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
It’s what ruins her face tbh. Anniversary Lara has a nice face, but I haven’t been able to appreciate it for the longest time because the eyebrows just kind of screw it up.

If she had Legend Lara’s eyebrows, I think she’d look a little nicer.
https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...postcount=9792

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftManiac05 View Post
Indeed. Just tone down the makeup a bit.

https://i.postimg.cc/KYJz4LP7/1.png

__________________
Seems anyone caught with you has a pretty low survival rate.

Last edited by Lyle Croft; 17-05-19 at 20:27.
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-19, 02:38   #15220
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter
 
NoahCrofRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Mêlée Island
Posts: 7,921
Default

So. I have hopes.
https://twitter.com/venturefox/statu...451043332?s=21
__________________
-high-pitched- AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! *bone crack*
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.