www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 12-06-21, 09:00   #651
vasatomb
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjunia View Post
Vasatomb, I understand that you are probably quite young, but please read what others are writing and explaining to you and respect them and their work.

-

Понятно, что ты довольно молодой юзер, но пожалуйста уважай других и их старания - прочитай внимательно что они написали.
Apologize. I did not want to offend anyone, but I am a user and a player in Lara with experience-since 1997
vasatomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-21, 09:02   #652
vasatomb
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyTRC View Post
Hi vasatomb. I see that you don't like that project. I will explain you what is going on.
TombEngine will be the classic TR engine, but heavily modded. New rendering (DX11), new sound system (Bass library), LUA scripting, and additionally all slots from all TR games. I think that you too are tired to place T-Rex in scorpion slots ;-)
You see that it's TR4. Well, this is a key feature of our engine. Compatibility. People were able to open PRJ and WAD with Tomb Editor, and this was one of the aspects that made it widely adopted.
Now, out there everything in TR level editing is TR4 based. Assets, OCBs, tutorials, etc. We are making possible designers to open their projects, compiling them for TombEngine and playing them.
We already have achivied that milestone, and we are playing now all stock TRLE maps plus we are doing the first tests with custom levels.
If this bother you, well, there's always winroomedit.exe and legacy TR4 executable for you. I hope you will find a good Win98 machine for using them
I like this project very-very / sorry for english
Old 12-06-21, 13:36   #653
tlr online
Administrator

Exclamation

vasatomb, please make use of the edit function to avoid having multiple posts in a row flagged as spam.

Also, please conduct yourself in a respectful manner to avoid any interruption in your membership.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-21, 04:03   #654
vasatomb
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr online View Post
vasatomb, please make use of the edit function to avoid having multiple posts in a row flagged as spam.

Also, please conduct yourself in a respectful manner to avoid any interruption in your membership.
Sorry, my mistake
Old 16-06-21, 09:21   #655
FairFriend
Student

Just chiming in to say that this project, together with TE, is the best thing that happened to the TR community in a long time. Only the leak of TR:AE and Naka's AOD patcher compare in my opinion. It is also an amazing news for games preservation, as the old engine and tools inevebitably will become incompatibile with modern hardware. So I hope that the team doesn't get discouraged for the occasional negative post. Like everyone else, I'll be waiting patiently for the first public release.

Last edited by FairFriend; 16-06-21 at 09:23.
FairFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-21, 08:54   #656
TRSMART
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairFriend View Post
Just chiming in to say that this project, together with TE, is the best thing that happened to the TR community in a long time. Only the leak of TR:AE and Naka's AOD patcher compare in my opinion. It is also an amazing news for games preservation, as the old engine and tools inevebitably will become incompatibile with modern hardware. So I hope that the team doesn't get discouraged for the occasional negative post. Like everyone else, I'll be waiting patiently for the first public release.
Totally agree on that!! TE is absolute one of the best addition's ever we could get!
Props to everyone involved!